Need help with my razor bumps...

theres some good after shave...or cremes you can get for sensitive skin.....

try askin one of the dudes at ur local barbershop

Stop using alcohol to. Get a better razor (shick tripple action) is the best. Get a good gel for sensitive skin.

Wash your face before and after you shave if you're usin' a razor. If you got that thick grade of hair, get some trimmers from your local hair productstore (get some good ones), trim it down first, and then shave.

Still, wash your face before you shave, alcohol or after shave it down, and then wash your face again. If it still bumps up, go see a physician.

honestly i tried everything but nothing worked. i can't use a razor so i just use a t-outliner.

Is there anything worse than a razor bump lol really... Pure nastiness.

to make matter worse I had this bumps in the back of my neck
sick.gif
thanks to my barbers.,

now I am close to looking like a rastafarian. I miss cutting my hair, smh.

The honest truth is this. It's different for everyone. From age 16-20, I tried everything and few worked. Some didn't and some did. THIS IS THE ONLYTHING THAT IS GUARANTEED TO WORK. This will work for every race. If you get razor bumps, ingrown hairs, etc...Use this joint. I wish I had my digital cameraright now. I use to have the mean joints. Nestle Crunch bars neck and cheeks.
sick.gif
Not a good look. Now my face is Country Crock smooth.

fresh_lime.jpg

If this doesn't work, I'll paypal you $5. Seriously...

Game

Do you all that get razor bumps shave in the direction that your facial hair grows?

are you of african american descent? then stop using a razor blade. razor blades shave hair underneath the skin. for europeans, it won't matter, for theirhair grows straight. however, for black people it is problem because african hair grows back curly. that's why you get razor bumps.

they're of ways to help with the condition after you have it, but i always like to stop a problem before it starts. use some trimmers, or clippers.

I used to get bumps every time i had a wet shave. I tried gillette and wilkinson sword (sp?), made no difference. So now i only use a beard trimmer. Set it toits lowest with the comb on, it gives the appearance of shaved but if you look close the hairs are still above the skin. bumps avoided.

Some cats I know in the navy have a medical condition that does that to their skin after they shave. So they get free passes on the facial hair rule. Perhapsyou have the same condition?

Originally Posted by Face82

Stop using alcohol to. Get a better razor (shick tripple action) is the best. Get a good gel for sensitive skin.
Using this type of razor is not a good idea for sensitive skin. Razor bumps come from hair growing up under the skin so by using this type ofrazor that is where you are putting the hairs... I have razor bumps too (mine arent too bad) and I use bump stopper shaving cream as well as the bump stopperSINGLE blade razor.

So RockSatrGetMo, do I just rub the lime juice on my face after i wash it?? This does seem like it should work...

dont shave with a razor. use like one of those buzz clippers that barbers use on your side burns and to clean up your neck and behind your ears. you're notgonna have a completely smooth shave, but it beats the bumps

Shave with the grain, clean your face before, use a sensitive gel or foam, Neutrogena after shave works best for me, and don't rub your face a lotafterwords.

im black, i use a mach 3, and bump stopper is the truth. bump patrol is really just alcohol, and didnt help that much personally, so i stay away from it.

1. shave with the grain
2. use a razor with 2 or 3 blades
3. try putting a warm washcloth on your face before and after if you dont feel like washing your face
4. thin layer of bump stopper (use it AS INSTRUCTED, twice a day, even if you don't shave everyday
5. shave 2-3 times a week, if I go more than 5 days without shving, i have to wait another week before i shave or it will bump like none other

btw, full beard for the win.

Back
Top Bottom