Need idea for a marriage proposal NT fam

So my boss wants to propose this week to his girl. He's taking his girl to Mexico on Thursday till Sunday. He needs some ideas. He's willing to do it before the trip, on the plane or during. Whatever just something good. I kno y'all got million ideas.

Have it written in the sand on Mexico beach.

Pay pilot to announce it.

Hire hotel bell boys to bring her one rose individually four times with a note on each saying "will" another saying "you" you get the point

Write it in the steamy fog mirror when she gets out the hotel bathroom.

embarassed.gif

I had a screen play class I focused a lot on weddings.

dont have any real ideas, but DO NOT do it on the plane. thats just cornball status.

imagine if she said NO.... your boss would just be forced to sit next to her for the next X amount of hours in misery.

That troll face ring though lol. I'm. Thinking about making the plunge myself sometime this year with a proposal

Where in Mexico is he taking her?

He should do it there on the first day they arrive so they can celebrate.

Just make sure that before he gets on one knee for her, that she is willing to go on two knees for him 
tongue.gif

Just get fired

cause thats whats gonna happen if he fails this

and it will happen....

I realize that this is pretty implausible, but it'd be sick if he could somehow get it inside a bag of those bits n bytes. Then the stewardess offers her no choice of cookies or crackers, just forces the bits n bytes upon her. Then she's eating her delicious noms and BAM! Marriage!

Some of you guys are going to think this is corny as hell but when I saw the Kay's commercial I was like "yo that's really clever" 
pimp.gif

The guy takes the girl around to different places significant in their relationship - where they met, first date, first kiss, etc. and at the end he takes her to an unfamiliar place, she goes "I don't remember this place" and he says "You will now" and proposes.

I hate stealing other people's ideas though.

How about if the two of them wait until sunrise and look for shells on the beach, then he goes off, calls her over and tells her to check something out, then gets down on one knee.

I must say, you guys are def bringing it today... might be stealing some of these for later this year so keep em coming 
pimp.gif

I think he should do it after the trip.
If he proposes before or during the trip and she says no, then the rest of the trip would be ruined.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Your boss you say.....

roll.gif

yea like i have to lie about tryna get married
indifferent.gif

shes gonna say yes so thats not really an issue. the kay jewelers commercial one is kinda nice.

Originally Posted by scshift

Some of you guys are going to think this is corny as hell but when I saw the Kay's commercial I was like "yo that's really clever" 
pimp.gif

The guy takes the girl around to different places significant in their relationship - where they met, first date, first kiss, etc. and at the end he takes her to an unfamiliar place, she goes "I don't remember this place" and he says "You will now" and proposes.

I hate stealing other people's ideas though.

How about if the two of them wait until sunrise and look for shells on the beach, then he goes off, calls her over and tells her to check something out, then gets down on one knee.
When dude said "You will now" I lost it. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom