Need ideas for custom cards

I had an interview Wednesday and instead of buying a thank you card, I made one that featured a photo of an artist the interviewer likes (Bob Marley) along with a quote that pertains to the job. I posted it on my fb and lots of friends were saying that this is something that I should consider doing. Yesterday I whipped up a killa cam joint, just bc I've been wanting to do it for a while.

So help me come up with some ideas that would make for a unique card. I can do virtually anything you can think of, from celebs to memes to NT classic pics.
20171130_013803.jpg

1512173388677489204935.jpg

If I like the idea, I might whip it up tonight, so don't be surprised if you're idea gets produced.

Also, what would be a fair price?
How much would you pay for an original?
Or a copy?

I legit would love to get something like this rolling, especially now since I got laid off and I haven't heard back from this job yet, even though I think I'll get it. And driving for ubereats is wearing me and my car out

Awesome idea - a shame it’s all not legal tho. Can’t be out there just using up other people/quotes/etc

Dope.

Maybe Tyrese cryface with "what more do you want from meeeeee"

Would instantly be the official card for money that goes to child support payments everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom