Need ideas for Groomsmen gifts

I'm getting married in a little bit and need some ideas for groomsmen gifts. Any ideas?

Thanks!

hot bridesmaids lol

seriously, i dunno what your budget is, but here are some good+inexpensive ones........

engraved money clips
" business/credit card holders (brooks brothers has a pretty nice one)

if you have a bigger budget, watchwinder/storage case would be a nice gift for your boys (assuming they have automatic watches tho)

wow, some of you are low class as hell....

a nice cigar cutter, monogramed flask, monogrammed cigar lighter, top shelf whiskey, bourbon something along the lines of that your best bet is to give themsomething they will use and will have a nice story behind when they use it.

my boy just got married, he gave us engraved bottle openers. mine says "best man once, best friend always 2007" being as i was the bestman. the restof the groomsmen just had their names and the date i guess idk i didnt look. go with something classy

I did an engraved flask for each of my guys...cigar cutters for the guys that don't drink.

People can call me corny or whatever but I went on NIKE ID and made my groomsmen a pair of custom sneakers (different color for each of them).

NONE of them are even remotely into sneakers at all so it was really cool for them to get a pair knowing that I like sneakers and made it for them.

I also customized each sneaker with little design that was on our invitation. They came out nice and in my opinion was better than a card holder, flask ormoney clip. They wear them proudly and love to point it out to when they do wear them!

Pic below:
7x91iee.jpg

^Great idea...and I hate sneakers. I'm a "It's the thought that counts" sort of gift reciever so that would have meant A LOT coming from mysneakerfiend friends.

I got an engraved pocket watch from my sisters wedding.

I would have preferred a cigar cutter, but not many people are with me on cigars these days.

Money clips are a good idea if you ask me.

I was in two weddings this year alone. I got a nice cologne set from my best friend. He said he didn't want to do the "traditional" gifts. Myother boy got me an engraved flask. Still nice though.

Originally Posted by acts65

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

what's your budget?

$50-75 per person

including your best man?
my friend spent more on his best men(two brothers) and had a lower budget for the groomsmen.

for your budget...any of the gifts described above are nice...me though?...I'd take into account the personality and likes of each person and get themindividualized gifts. It's harder, but it's a nicer touch in my opinion.

My brother got his best man and two brothers engraved dresser/desk valets. Just a small/medium sized wooden box with our names on the front/top and a littlespace for rings, watches, small stuff. It was really nice, I use mine daily, just a bedside one, small enough for a watch, rings, couple other things.

Only thing was he put "Josh" instead of "Joshua" for me, and "Jon" instead of "Jonathan" which isn't a big deal,but not our full names.

But I really loved that idea, even a bigger one, or any of the above mentioned things.

I got my groomsmen engraved Domino sets with their names on em...all of em play bones and they were all impressed with the gift. Just somethin different thanthe typical flask or cigar cutter...if your guys don't play dominoes and prefer poker, they have poker sets too.

Go to differentthoughts.com for more ideas...with that budget you could get multiple things from that site and their work is NOICE. When I got the domino setsin, I was jealous cuz I didn't order myself one.
laugh.gif

-Preciate it.

I was in my sister's wedding.. and she married into, well... hickness. So us groomsmen all got these like hunting chairs with our initials on them... Anice gift if that's your thing, but i don't know when i'll ever use mine. Still - i forgot i even was getting anything as a groomsmen until theyhanded it to me that night.. so it was a nice thought, regardless of whether or not i can use it.

And all the other guys are big hunters and outdoorsy people so they'll enjoy them I'm sure..

Back
Top Bottom