Need Ideas

I'm on the lookout for a few new shoes to add to the rotation. I'm currently using several pairs of Kobe IV's and a pair of Zoom Soldier 3's. I crave traction on shoes! Any suggestions on which shoes I should seriously consider? I would preferably like to try out something new...love the IV's though.

How do you like the Zoom Soldier III's?  They've come down in price and can be had for $90 now, was thinking about copping.  Wondering how they compare with the Kobe IV's since I've been playing in those a lot.
Oh, and the obvious suggestion to the original post are Kobe V's and maybe Lebron VII's.

The Soldier 3's are a solid shoe. Great lockdown fit, pretty light, and very comfortable (took an hour or two to break in). Don't know if it's the floor I'm playing on, but I've had issues with the traction. For comparison purposes my Kobe IV's grab the floor well on the same exact court. I've worn em roughly 5-10 times though, so maybe the traction will get better with more burn time.

ANd I'm looking hard at both shoes, just with the price on Bron's I've been hesitant to pull the trigger and I'm not really feeling any of the GR releases of the Kobe V's. White/black/red ones look pretty clean. Couple kids from Mater Dei had em on when they came to town a week ago and they looked clean.

How about the Rising Suns??? Any info on these as far as traction goes?

Back
Top Bottom