Need info on these STABS

I recently came across these and want to know if they are GRs or not,because I never saw this colorway,any info will help Thanks a lot

original colorway retro back a few years ago. They were GRs.... soon the butchering began and nike came out with atleast 15 other colorways.. that one picturedbeing one of the best

Correct me if i'm wrong, first stab colorway to be retro. Nothing special, just a regular GR. Like most stabs they sat on racks for dirt cheap and stillfound on ebay for dirt cheap. Only stab that was def dope was FootPatrol

Originally Posted by DreDaGiant

Correct me if i'm wrong, first stab colorway to be retro. Nothing special, just a regular GR. Like most stabs they sat on racks for dirt cheap and still found on ebay for dirt cheap. Only stab that was def dope was FootPatrol
I love how the first retro of a classic in an OG colorway is "nothing special" because it was a GR.

Ugh.

Correct me if i'm wrong, first stab colorway to be retro. Nothing special, just a regular GR. Like most stabs they sat on racks for dirt cheap and still found on ebay for dirt cheap. Only stab that was def dope was FootPatrol
I may not be right either but I want to say the colorway below came out before those.
050249_1_p.jpg

Amsterstabs? No?

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

I may not be right either but I want to say the colorway below came out before those.
050249_1_p.jpg

i believe you're correct

i wouldn't say these show up on ebay for dirt cheap too often. it's rare to see them these days and they usually go for $50-100. also, OG colorway>>>>>>>>>>> foot patrol or any other new colorway. just because it was a GR doesn't make it un-special. this is one of thebest colorways the stab has ever seen. these and the OG's with the red accents.

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

050249_1_p.jpg
Can someone please tell me where I can get these in a size 12 or 13?? Lost a pair back on ebay about a year ago and havnt found them since!

Thanks a lot guys,I like this colorway ,GR or Not they are nice and simple,hopefully they are comfy too

Exactly what's wrong with these so called "sneakerheads".

How can you say "nothing special"?

It's a hot sneaker. GR or not. If these were made by Footpatrol, or in conjunction with some obscure Japanese designer, you probably would have pee'dyourself when you saw them.

They didn't really sit on racks for long and you can't find them for that cheap on Ebay or I'd have 3 more pairs.

You were all sorts of wrong. So you've been corrected.

best Stabs next to the Footpatrol's IMO.
Almost wore them today as a matter of fact. haven't worn them in months...
throw some black laces on those bad boys...

-J-

one of my favorite shoes, so simple yet so perfectly executed. I believe these were originally a womens colorway when first released. The retros were a littlewatered down from the originals, but still hot.

my customized pair

OGs

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

I love how the first retro of a classic in an OG colorway is "nothing special" because it was a GR.

Ugh.

soleaddict34, all the difference in the world right there... such a subtle difference but a big one in the scheme of things.. thats what designers these daysdon't understand.. NIKE perfected colorways from the very beginning. it doesnt take much to replicate them even 95% accurately and have a successfulrelease.

this is a great time to post another OG colorway that Nike ignored in favor of the 15-20 other butchered c/ws
b87256a42d6a7c90c68b6269013bbe8da2f8a23.jpg

Haha so much hate over my comment. Personally that's my opinion. I own a few pair of stabs ESP the og colorway. Most spots had them for like $35-$40 and noone touched them. Aside from footpatrol, other favs I have of the air stab are those run n gun ones. Def folks passed on them when they were released. A lot ofcomplaints about cracking in the back etc. But to be honest shoes like stabs, structures, mowabbs, waffle racer, etc aren't as popular nowadays. I love alot of shoes that most heads be like $%# are those or that's some stuff you can cop at Ross.

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

the retros look good just like the OGs
very similar, but not quite. the lining in the OGs are black with a neon green lined tongue. The soles have black with neon in the middle sectionalso. the back tab that has the Nike Air logo is black as opposed to grey on the retros and the triangles around the air bubble is black on the OGs.

^^Yea I noticed the lining and the soles with black ,but not the black Nike air logo,Thanks YOU KNOW your stuff man LOl,and that OG colorway SHOULD HAVE BEENRELEASED.Another thing Nike doesn't do now is put QUALITY in their products like they used to ,That's why I buy mostly vintage stuff

yeah, gotta love the OG stuff, but I like to wear all my kicks, I just can't buy a shoe to look at because of the fear of them crumbling...

yea I wear all of my stuff too mostly the 90s turf kicks,not runners because I know the foam won't holdup and I'm not a skinny dude either

SoleAddict34, they definitely look nicer with the "teeth" colored black like the og. nice. like I said, these and the OG's with red, they re the2 best IMO. I wish they retroed the red ones. oh well, maybe some classics are better left untouched.

Back
Top Bottom