Need information on Sample jordan 11

I need a legit check and price check.

I could also use any information about these samples, like if they make fakes things like that

PLEASE dont comment if you dont know anything about these or if you dont own them.

And if they do make fakes of these how can i tell if they are real or not?

Thanks 

they have a 45 on the back instead of a 23. Theyre ugly as anything ive ever seen. Uglier than weatherman foamposites

Don't waste your money on those overpriced, Air Randy super fakes.

I remember in 2011 these guys were selling a FSR of these "samples".
laugh.gif

Air Randy was also infamous for the translucent toe capped Concords
mean.gif

The toe caps on the official release was opaque
thanks

Ok so they do make fakes but is there any real way to tell fakes from real ones?

SUPER FAKE!

A pair of promos with the 45 would go for thousands and they would be OGs.. And they didnt make 1000 of them.. sorry

you went on ebay and looked for the oldest pair with no sample tag you do your HW Grasshopper.
no i went on ebay and looked up the 1st legit pair i came across.. 

Fine you win.. they are totally legit and such a good deal buy them up..ALL OF THEM.. Dont be mad cause you didnt get the answer you wanted..they fake unless they from 95 PERIOD!

I don't understand why some people wish for these to release. I wouldn't even want them tbh. Yeah there is history to them and the number 45 but in the end Mike was number 23. there's really nothing special about a shoe with 45 on it. it's kinda dumb in all honestly 23 is better.

I need a legit check and price check.

I could also use any information about these samples, like if they make fakes things like that

PLEASE dont comment if you dont know anything about these or if you dont own them.

And if they do make fakes of these how can i tell if they are real or not?

Thanks 
they wouldn't be that icy if they were real anyways

ive seen them for around 600 
BC they are FAKE...

I wouldn't say fake...more like grey markets

And if u u knew da news before da concords retroed

They were supposed to have 45 in da back.

Looks like air randy got all those pairs before JB reversed course...

I'd bet MONEY these will be a HIGHLY sought after

Oddity in a few years, "grey market" or not.

they made fake samples?

da hell

U dont remember drake having a pair of these

And a couple of months later air randy had a BOAT

Load of these....they were posed to drop like that

Originally too....then got cancelled last min.

they made fake samples?

da hell

Aw, don't tell me you already forgot about the Concord thread from nearly two years ago:
-Slam Dunk Space and Air-Randy both selling different renditions of the Concords
-Air-Randy's sudden FSR of the #45 Concords, South Beach LeBrons, "Promo" Cement 3s & 4s, etc. (very fishy)
-SDS's sudden FSR of the Space Jams
-Some NTer ordered a pair of Space Jams, and tried to sell 'em @ Flight Club, but they rejected 'em.
-Eventually, as the months passed, we began to notice the flaws on the early released pairs (Jumpman Joqdan) :lol: :smh:

I wouldn't say fake...more like grey markets

And if u u knew da news before da concords retroed

They were supposed to have 45 in da back.

Looks like air randy got all those pairs before JB reversed course...

I'd bet MONEY these will be a HIGHLY sought after

Oddity in a few years, "grey market" or not.
I agreee to ninjahood this are grey markets pair!

The reason Iam asking is because there has to be real pairs out there that are this icey. If not then all those rappers that have them must have fakes? Nah
C'mon man.. you really think most of these rappers really own the cars in the videos all the gold and diamonds and ish and all them bottles are full of Moet?  Its a SHOW man! listen to yourself... Half of these new "rapper" fools dont know how to make music let alone know the difference between a fake pair of jays and a bootleg from a trunk on the block..SMH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom