Need Laptop for under $650!

heatpinoyboy

Supporter
This laptop will go towards my college education, so I'm hoping it'll last a good four years. I'm trying to find the perfect balance between performance and durability. Thanks guys!

I have this
http://www.amazon.com/Fuj...-FPCR46023/dp/B005M1KRX2
I got a $100 rebate so it was only 300 bucks. It's been great so far, the speakers aren't that great but I have my earbuds in most of the time anyways. I'm also a student and it works fine even with spotify, photoshop, chrome, a few worddocs, and powerpoints all up at once. I've also dropped it a few times and no scratches or cracked screen.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

buy a lenovo thinkpad
that is what I got.  I think you can get a solid acer for around $500.

If Microsoft is giving a free xbox again, you can trade it in and get cash/credit.

i'm paying attention to this thread.

Also could anyone answer this....would it be better to copp a laptop in august right before school usually starts for deals/newer-better laptops or is now a better time?

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

buy a lenovo thinkpad

Nope, I got one my freshman year.  It was the school's recommend laptop.  Over the last 4 years  I been through 3 fans, a hard drive, 2 bezels, and i think a motherboard or something like that.
 It was all fixed under warranty but Ill never buy another thinkpad again.

Thanks for the responses guys, I was out since I made the thread so it's nice to come back to something
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom