Need Legit/Price Check BRED 11 2001Before Buying

About to buy 2001 bred for $220 no og box, good price? Is it legit?

$200 max for me, why would to buy retro bred 11 after all this year they gonna re release it again in December? even if u buy those you can't wear it. and also it didn't have OG box more downside on the price

They legit. They look pretty good condition as well. Id say $220 is a good price. And i have shoes from 01 and i can wear them so it depends how well they were taken care of.

Those look VNDS, 220$ Would be very low and the quality will be 10x better than the December release.. But then again, it's different here in Canada with the pricing.

$200 max for me, why would to buy retro bred 11 after all this year they gonna re release it again in December? even if u buy those you can't wear it. and also it didn't have OG box more downside on the price

They look wearable to me. Those are legit vnds '01.

On a personal note,I'd still buy those for $260 even without the Jordan face box because of the overall 9/10 condition of the shoes.

Thicker patent leather cut and the sole is really clean and red.

The 2012 bred's won't have that same overall quality compared from the '95 and '01. I'm sure of that.

Last edited:
They look wearable to me. Those are legit vnds '01.
On a personal note,I'd buy still buy those for $260 even without the Jordan face box because of the overall 9/10 condition of the shoes.
Thicker patent leather cut and the sole is really clean and red.
The 2012 bred's won't have that same overall quality of the '95 and '01. I'm sure of that.

The OG is one thing and retro is another thing, still wouldn't buy retro product whichever year is if they are gonna re retro it again in this year. those are already 10years old shoes, no matter how good you keep your shoes if it's already more than 5 years gonna expect some midsole or sole separation

Thanks all, im gonna go ahead with it. The guy said it was only worn once or twice so I think this is a pretty good deal.
I intend on keeping and wearing them but on avg. how much are these reselling for? Lets just hope that the soles don't separate on me too quickly.

If by some chance you do get and sole separation, take them to a shoe repair, and get them fixed professionally. It won't cost much.

Anyone that knows what they're talking about would rather have these than the terrible 2012 model. Not even a question.

Back
Top Bottom