need new pair of bball shoes...how are the 15 se's?

hey guys, im lookin for a pair of jordans to ball in since my 7s are beat to crap and my 23s are painful to wear cus of the pinky toe situation. im want acheap pair cus im dropin 300 on the 11/12 pack that will not be used for bball, i also want them to be comfortable unlike the 23s. anyways i found the15se's on finishline for only 80 bucks. they look ok, dont really care wut they look like though for ballin, as long as they comfortable. does anyonehave a pair or had expierences? how do you like them? are they comfortable?

I like the 15se's there comfortable, and got good support ,and traction............

you cant beat them for the price which is like $80 or $90 bucks now good buy imo......

ya especially when i got a 12 buck off code for orders 75 and up, plus free shipping. i got a friend that loves them too, just wanted to verify. i'mprolly gonna buy em later today. thanks bro

they're not to bad especially if you're just gonna ball in them, light on your feet, the support ain't the best but it does the job and theseare below retail so go for it
pimp.gif

lol, i was just about to post a thread about the hd vs. 15's. ive heard great things about the hyperdunks. the only thing is hyperdunks are $110 and thejordan 15 se's i can get off finishline for $68. which one you think i should go for? the only thing i really dont like about the hyperdunks too is thatthey have that really high ankle support which really isnt all that necessary for me, i play pickup bball at the boys and girls club a town over everyday

15se has zoom air in the front and dual density in the heel. hyperdunk has zoom in the heel and lunarfoam in the front. you take your pick. both are goodchoices for their purposes. i like the 15se a little more for the cheap price, durability and zoom air in the front.

Originally Posted by b0bbyf0rd1

ive heard great things about the hyperdunks.y

At the risk of stating that which you already know: Lunar Foam has a tendency to bottom out early.

Back
Top Bottom