Need opinions: AM 1 clot, kiss of death or kanyes?

I love both pair and can get each VNDS, KOD for 230 or kanyes for 300...... Which is the best pickup?

Kanye's are garbage. You will get looks, but not the looks you want. They are pure hype. If his name wasn't on it, nobody would think twice.

I'd say AM1s, but really, even those will not look great with people seeing either your socks or bare feet. They are good to have in a collection and lookat, but not wear. so if you got the money for a shoe to never wear, then go for it, but in my opinion, they won't look good if you rock them in public.

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Kanye's are garbage. You will get looks, but not the looks you want. They are pure hype. If his name wasn't on it, nobody would think twice.
That's the truth.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Is none of the above an option?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

That's the truth.

I agree. You might as well wear a t-shirt that reads "I'm a hypebeast" in big bold letters.

I'm not a HB, I love the colorway of the kanyes. I could care less about him being part of them. I'm with you about seeing feet in the KODs, butI'd like them for collection purposes, I'd wear them on occassion. But i'd wear the kanyes more.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by KingJames23

That's the truth.

I agree. You might as well wear a t-shirt that reads "I'm a hypebeast" in big bold letters.

GARBAGE .... So some UGLY see through shoes are NICE ... PLEASE thats PURE HYPE. Them " KISS of DEATHs " are some ugly shoes .

Kanyes name really aint on them MORE so like a collabo with Edison Chen . ERASE Kanye and ill still take these over them K O D's any day.

Everyone sees differently .... go with your mind man .

I decided to get both. My decision was based on not being able to find either pair for those prices again. Plus I get to cross off two pairs on my list.

i would only get this AF1. Kangays are wack, plus they are gonna release around $250-300 but who cares, let him do his Louis +$$... Nike should have corneredhim. no way i'd pick up some nike Kanyes when he has some Louis joints out there.... stupid

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

i would only get this AF1. Kangays are wack, plus they are gonna release around $250-300 but who cares, let him do his Louis +$$... Nike should have cornered him. no way i'd pick up some nike Kanyes when he has some Louis joints out there.... stupid

Do you know the shoes that I'm talking about? Sounds like you're talking about the yeezeys, which I'm not.

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

i would only get this AF1. Kangays are wack, plus they are gonna release around $250-300 but who cares, let him do his Louis +$$... Nike should have cornered him. no way i'd pick up some nike Kanyes when he has some Louis joints out there.... stupid
Why does it matter what else he has out there?
Cop em based on the fact that theyre hot, not what other deals he got goin on.
BTW the kanyes are hot, but not for 300 thats more then foamposites and jordans.

i'd save my money and wait for something better to come out. The clots are cool but like what one of the other guys said, they look good to look at in thecollection but not to wear. that see-through style got played out as quickly as it came in. The nike kanyes are trash. you would think they would makesomething inovative but they slap on a jordan 4 sole tho the shoe and put a bunch of big stupid looking straps on the shoe...Every color ive seen but none areappealing to me, they look like space boots. I don't know that the hell kiss of death are. so you got me.

alright here are both shoes i'm talking about, so there isn't any confusion. i'm not talking about the yeezy's or his LV's.

KOD's
clot_air_max_1_sm.jpg

kanye clot's
nike-air-max-clot-kanye-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom