Need some advice about my girl

Read your post. Don't know if it's been mentioned. You clearly don't want to be with her unless she changes her boring ways. Smash other chicks, be low key. Love is subjective anyways. This applies of course if there isn't an inch in your body that cares about her. If you get caught just let her know how she didn't fulfill you and keep it moving.

Lie about why y'all breakin' up or cheat

Lie if you care, cheat if you don't but God don't tell the truth

1) Be direct and communicate your concerns.
2) See how she reacts.
3) Give her no more than 2 weeks to demonstrate progress.
4) Cut her off if things don't improve.

You need to stop thinking you a psychic....you give yourself a little too much credit thinking you know what goes on in everyone's mind.
I am psychic because I can follow a trend of you using ANY relationship thread as a platform to say how wonderful you are as a huaband?

Yea aight

Tell her she's gotta step it up in the bedroom or its over.

This...

And atleast be a man, don't cheat on her. Atleast give her the same opportunity you would want for yourself. Let her go if you are not happy.

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder what the 3 female NTers think of us when threads like this pop up and one of the most popular responses is to cheat

So lately my girl has been telling me she misses me alot, but to be honest i dont really miss her, and i dont want to tell her that because it'll break her heart.

in truth lately ive been wanting to smash other chicks because my chick is pretty boring in the sack. we been together for a year.

so what should i do? should i ride it out? or should i just smash chicks behind her back? or should i tell her i dont miss her and see what happens?

What you mean miss you? Is this a long distance relationship or is she a needy clingy chick? Either way you obviously don't feel the same for her, and it doesn't make sense to force ****. Let her down easy, move on and do you. Smashing behind her back just complicates things, and if she finds out you will turn a good girl bad. Then the next ***** is going to getting all that good good she was hiding from you.

If the only issue is that she is boring, why don't you just turn her out? We all have a lil nasty inside of us, we just need the right person to bring it out. Matter fact, tonight pretend like you found a EBT card with $300 on it. Go eat them groceries, and come back and tell us if she is still boring. :smokin

Last edited:
I am psychic because I can follow a trend of you using ANY relationship thread as a platform to say how wonderful you are as a huaband?

Yea aight

Hold up ksteezy a dude, way homie was talking thought he was trying to push that feminist agenda about not cheating.

But real talk OP, Pics then advice. You know the rules! (Mark Jackson voice)

Your blood doesn't boil. You love these threads because you can get another chance to display your holier than though approach to relationships. You aren't fooling anyone

Rep this man. Steezy my guy, but c'mon fam. These threads are your NT happy place. :lol:

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder what the 3 female NTers think of us when threads like this pop up and one of the most popular responses is to cheat

If they were smart they'd log off and go busit open ASAFP!

I know the females on here gotta be straight freaks :evil:

bad sex or very little sex is a terrible thing in a relationship

very very depressing

Be up front with her, don't cheat. Keep your soul clean from wrong doing.

Most of us would be a lot happier if we said something. ..

The answer is clear cut to me.

Op shes cheating on you.

The reason shes giving you 30% is because ted is getting 70.
She suddenly saying she misses you to make it seem as if she still cares about you.

Next time she comes home late give her a kiss on the lips.

The salt will confirm

The answer is clear cut to me.

Op shes cheating on you.

The reason shes giving you 30% is because ted is getting 70.
She suddenly saying she misses you to make it seem as if she still cares about you.

Next time she comes home late give her a kiss on the lips.

The salt will confirm

:x :x

Back
Top Bottom