Need some help NT Family: Anybody tried to play in the Zoom Vapor RF?

dvxcdk-5456588-1.jpg

Anybody tried these yet for basketball? They have forefoot Lunarlite, Heel Zoom, Flywire, and low-cut, almost a tennis Kobe, with full-foot herringbone traction. I found a pair in my size for $30 at Ross, and was wondering how they held up.

I've never worn or tried those, but my instincts tell me it's not a good idea.

I've played tennis in Zoom Vapor V's and I barely liked them for tennis.  They're decent tennis shoes, but I know I couldn't wear them for ball.  Too much sprinting, cutting and pounding in ball for tennis shoes.

On the other hand, there are a couple of ball shoes that I loved for tennis, specifically the Zoom BB Lows and Jordan XX Lows.

i tried these on at a Ross and was not impressed.

*edit*
oh i see you did too
laugh.gif

Yeah Deezy, I was wondering more about the lateral seeing as Basketball and Tennis have alot of the same movements, but I didn't think of transition or straight-ahead running. They did feel pretty stiff. I always wore b-ball shoes for tennis, so I was just curious. For the price, I may still have to try them. offbad, thanks for the response. My Ross stores usually get very good stuff, and these slightly intrigued me because of the Lunar and wire.

Yeah, based on appearance they look solid. Zoom, Lunar and flywire, not a bad combination for tennis.

They look pretty lightweight. I feel like that upper would just get destroyed from bball though.

Reminds me of the vapor series they put out a long time ago with the Zoom Drives for basketball and the Zoom Vapors for RF and tennis.

Back
Top Bottom