Need some help Vol. House Party

Senoj

formerly adidas freak
So my parents are leaving this weekend and I'm throwing a party saturday night. I had one a few weeks ago but it was whack cause it was kinda short notice.I got the "beverages" on lock I just need to know what else I need to do to get it poppin. My crib is pretty big so I'm thinking like 20 people(last time there was like 6
indifferent.gif
).

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

So my parents are leaving this weekend and I'm throwing a party saturday night. I had one a few weeks ago but it was whack cause it was kinda short notice. I got the "beverages" on lock I just need to know what else I need to do to get it poppin. My crib is pretty big so I'm thinking like 20 people (last time there was like 6
indifferent.gif
).
20 people is considered big?

damn
laugh.gif

Only 20 people?

Chances are word is going to spread and you'll have a lot more people show up at your house, people you may not even know.

Either keep it on the low, or just get more drinks so you're prepared
laugh.gif

20 people is considered a party now? thats not a party, thats more like a small get together. If your crib is that big then just throw a huge party with madheads

Make sure you have good:

• Music
  • Drinks
  • Girl to Guy ratio (at least 2 to 1)
  • Space (no one likes a cramped environment)
  • Security - don't let douchebags into your party

Yeah I'm keeping it on the low basically. Only teammates and really really close friends know about it and I asked them to invite mostly girls. I can trustthem so I don't think I'll have a problem with random people. I just don't want a bunch of cars parked around my street and having my neighborssnitchin to my pops cause they're all pretty good friends with him
laugh.gif
. Also since there isn't school friday so it's gonna be thursday night instead and prom night is saturday so I might have two idk yet I justdon't wanna over do it. I'm just tryin to make sure I get somethin thursday night
devil.gif

20 people is your limit.
laugh.gif

Back to the point:
Music, drinks, women, be ready for people spilling beer all over your carpet or floors.

Throw it in your basement.

20 people is not a party..thats a get together

Make sure you have a dj, somebody that plays good music, chasers for the drinks, more girls than dudes, and make sure nobody *$%!@ your $#@$ up...me and myroommates throw atleast 1 party a month..and i know people will disrespect your stuff since they dont live there

^ i would have more people over but i'm just concerned about all the cars on my street and @$+% getting out of hand.

20 people = shindig....if you are throwing a house party make sure that everything thats going to break or you think its going to break clear itout....cardboard on the carpet so no stains....have some drinking games going....but honestly though 20 people?

MUSIC and DRINKS are the most important parts to a party

like dude said ^^^^

NO live DJ....might as well give up

20 heads?

why would u even ask for help?

Originally Posted by prospect904

a good long sturdy flat table is a must..

thank god my mom wanted a breakfast nook. got that one on lock
wink.gif

Call the Australian Kid.

LET him do it for Ya.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

and I'll invite more people if i can find somewhere for them to park. they could probably park along the street behind my house cause it's never reallybusy but idk. just don't want my neighbors gettin salty and #*!$.

^I had a track meet there a few weeks ago. Fights poppin off every time I turned around.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^I had a track meet there a few weeks ago. Fights poppin off every time I turned around.
Lol..My dude was in fight that day..matter of fact I mightve two pieced a dude from Steele...

You class of 08'in it?

Back
Top Bottom