Need some Info on Fire Island/Ocean Beach for those that been there

After Googling some weekend getaway spots that were close to NYC, I came across aplace called Fire Island on Long Island, right next to Ocean Beach. I figurethis would be the best place since the travel time is real short andinexpensive from Manhattan (LIRR to Ferry). I’ve never heard/been to this placebefore, so I wanted to see if anyone on here ever been there, is this a wackplace to go? What is there to do there? How’s the area, nightlife, bars, restaurants,shopping areas, etc? I’m going with 4 friends btw. Thanks in advance guys.

After Googling some weekend getaway spots that were close to NYC, I came across aplace called Fire Island on Long Island, right next to Ocean Beach. I figurethis would be the best place since the travel time is real short andinexpensive from Manhattan (LIRR to Ferry). I’ve never heard/been to this placebefore, so I wanted to see if anyone on here ever been there, is this a wackplace to go? What is there to do there? How’s the area, nightlife, bars, restaurants,shopping areas, etc? I’m going with 4 friends btw. Thanks in advance guys.

Back
Top Bottom