Need some opinions regarding trade

I know this isn't the place being that its a jordan thread, but we all know that over in the nike section no one ever seems to help out. Anyways I'm thinking of trading these

1354.jpg

for these

Is it worth it? or am i lowballing myself?

I know this isn't the place being that its a jordan thread, but we all know that over in the nike section no one ever seems to help out. Anyways I'm thinking of trading these

1354.jpg

for these

Is it worth it? or am i lowballing myself?

me personally am not a fan for either shoe but i wouldn’t do it. unless you’re getting cash with it then you should.

me personally am not a fan for either shoe but i wouldn’t do it. unless you’re getting cash with it then you should.

Well just think would you rather have a shoe that was made for penny hardaway or kobe bryant?

Well just think would you rather have a shoe that was made for penny hardaway or kobe bryant?

I would stick bwith the shooes you already have but thats just me, Im not a big fan of low tops at all.Good Luck

I would stick bwith the shooes you already have but thats just me, Im not a big fan of low tops at all.Good Luck

Originally Posted by Daniel Laygo

Your avy says it all
laugh.gif
 thanx for the responses gentleman.

Originally Posted by Daniel Laygo

Your avy says it all
laugh.gif
 thanx for the responses gentleman.

Back
Top Bottom