Need your help to Legit Check This AJ11 cords Low

View media item 1169724View media item 1169723View media item 1169722View media item 1169721View media item 1169708View media item 1169720Hi experts and cords low owners. I need your help to check my pair of cords low. I've been receiving mixed judgements on other sneaker groups about the authenticity of these pair. Those who mentioned it's fake points out the off centered position of the pods in the sole. Others who say its authentic feedback that its a common pair to pair variation for these batch. IM GETTING PARANOID already. I have also compared these pair to my friend's cord's and everything is the same except for the obvious sole pods. But even his pods are not exactly centered. Pls help..thanks.

I would try to find another pair if I were you..

possible b grades cause the 23's look f'd up

Not sure on these. The 23s look tall, the jumpman is fat, the pl cut looks high, and the construction looks sloppy. However, the quality control on these was very poor. Some legit pairs look worse than these. I'm not going to say legit or fake, because I'm not certain.

I wouldn't worry about the pods not lining up, that's pretty normal.

Thanks for all your responses. As I mentioned, I did compare these pair to another concords. I did not find anything unusual (carbon fiber,patent leather,icy soles). Both pairs are identical aside from what you guys point out in this thread. I'm a bit wary though on this pair as possible b-grade. Does that mean it is a legit pair that unfortunately suffered from bad QC, or it is fake nonetheless? Thank you so much in advance.

i would say GM. Not only the pods on the sole not lineing up, but soles overall color. It is to milky looking. Should be more clear.

How about the patent leather cut on the toe cap?  My legit pair look like an orange peel, real bumpy.

How about the patent leather cut on the toe cap?  My legit pair look like an orange peel, real bumpy.
my legit pair is the same way. patent leather has celulite. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom