NEEED HELP

Well me and this girl Joana(the 1 from before) got into a fight before and we hadnt talked in a month, so I like 2 weeks ago she called me up crying, and Imaskip the whole story but we ended up having sex. I didnt know we were going to do it, so I didnt have a condom and I just told her w/e ill pull out, but whenit was time I forgot to I was just into it and her legs were wrapped around me. When it happened she was pist and she was like you better pray, but this isntthe first time this happened, but before we got lucky. NOW SHE CALLS ME UP SAYING HER STOMACH BEEN HURTING AND SHE HADNT HAD HER PERIOD!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO IMSCARED
frown.gif
IM 14 CLIFFNOTES: I MIGHT HAVE GOT A GIRL PREGO AND IM 14

This is your fault...
You 14 years old god, thats 8th grade?? Your a damn fool..Good luck with your kid
You shouldve known what you were getting yourself into..You get no sympathy from me

Its not my fault she wrapped her legs around my back, and I skipped a grade so I'm a freshman can anyone help me out abortion maybe? She is Catholic but isthere a way to legally make her do it? She could be fakin tho im not sure

You messed up cause ALWAYS NO GLOVE NO LOVE. What you need to do is talk it out and if your really sure you cant have kids now then abortion

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

You messed up cause ALWAYS NO GLOVE NO LOVE. What you need to do is talk it out and if your really sure you cant have kids now then abortion

NO GLOVE
NO LOVE

but yea this lil N is too young to be havin kids...

Ive done it before she didnt have and std cuz I'm her only partner but she wrapped her legs her around me and was like I want and I got caught up its herfault, shes dominican to crazy dominican girl ill post pics in 1 min

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

Well me and this girl Joana(the 1 from before) got into a fight before and we hadnt talked in a month, so I like 2 weeks ago she called me up crying, and Ima skip the whole story but we ended up having sex. I didnt know we were going to do it, so I didnt have a condom and I just told her w/e ill pull out, but when it was time I forgot to I was just into it and her legs were wrapped around me. When it happened she was pist and she was like you better pray, but this isnt the first time this happened, but before we got lucky. NOW SHE CALLS ME UP SAYING HER STOMACH BEEN HURTING AND SHE HADNT HAD HER PERIOD!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO IM SCARED
frown.gif
IM 14 CLIFFNOTES: I MIGHT HAVE GOT A GIRL PREGO AND IM 14

damn little man i was on your side last post but i thought you would've learned your lesson the last time you put your business out there. somebody willsnitch and tell her that you posted about her again like they did last time! but as far as advice goes all you can do is pray or if she is preggo try toconvince her to get an abortion because your entirely too young

SAMUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wear a damn condom fam..... Its simple. They even give the damn things away....

And how the hell you gonna make her get an abortion????

Originally Posted by archnoobie

SAMUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wear a damn condom fam..... Its simple. They even give the damn things away....

And how the hell you gonna make her get an abortion????

Is there a legal way to do it?

Back
Top Bottom