Neek is doin it big

He made stancenation 
pimp.gif
 That car has come a long way 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chances are most of you have heard of Neek or seen his car around the internet before. We’ve actually posted his car on StanceNation before (click here). It’s the same car that took out a concrete speedbump and dragged it not too long ago! Now that you are somewhat familiar with the car, why don’t we tell you what it’s been up to lately. Well, not much is new really other then the wheels. It’s still the same old dumped xB that takes out speedbumps and gets Neek from point A to B (and C at times) on daily basis. Big ups to Francis & Mikeesteeez for doing an awesome job with the photos & video!

Neek's xB Swag! from Mikeesteeez on Vimeo.

Now that you see what Neek has been up to lately, you’re probably wondering about the wheels specs and what air suspension it’s on right? The wheels are SSR Vienna Klieds in 18×9 up front and 18×10 in the rear wrapped in 215/40/18 tire all around. Suspension wise, Neek is actually sitting static on the 5 Axis coilover kit. Here is what he told us when we asked him for some specs of the car. “Daily driven..slammed on Coils…no bags please. Sin City, Lowballers!!!, Dont give a f*ck about smashing lip kit…Stussy LV reppin’. All about having fun and chillin with friends Royal Origin!

Props to OG skinny pants rocker Neek.

I remember when this car was the rolling joke of General for like 2 straight years. Lol

Def came a long way.

OMG @ the Lurkn license plate.

I remember Neek as the one of the remnants of the old guard of NT past. It's always nice to see NT'ers branch off and do things with their talents. I could give less of a $%@@ about the car though.

I remember Neek
laugh.gif
. I remember he had a link to his website in his sig, and one day at work I clicked on that joint and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
good for him

People would get so mad when he would post his car, it was hilarious

Looks good.. More power to him

Very nice photos. Wonder if this will show up on Fatlace soon. The only thing I don't get is who the car is gear towards. Like is it lowrider inspired or tuner inspired? Does anyone know if he modded his engine? Mind you I don't know jack about cars, so sorry for the ignorance.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Very nice photos. Wonder if this will show up on Fatlace soon. The only thing I don't get is who the car is gear towards. Like is it lowrider inspired or tuner inspired? Does anyone know if he modded his engine? Mind you I don't know jack about cars, so sorry for the ignorance.
It's VIP inspired

Originally Posted by Luong1209

It definitely looks better than before.

def
son loves his car i remember when he first posted it here.

wonder how much he has invested since he copped this scion.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Luong1209

It definitely looks better than before.
def
son loves his car i remember when he first posted it here.

wonder how much he has invested since he copped this scion.
laugh.gif
My dude had a weekly update. Was waiting for "VOL. New sticker"

Originally Posted by Big J 33

People would get so mad when he would post his car, it was hilarious

thats because he made a post every single time something happened involving his car. 
i just dropped my car half a millimeter, let me go post on niketalk and see what they think.

just gave my car another coat of black, let me see how my fellow nt'ers feel about the new paint job.

put a different brand of gas in my car, im going to make a post about it on niketalk and see if anyone can tell the difference.

Aww, I'm disappointed no women are posing on his car. That would have been fitting.

Joking aside, wow haven't seen him around in forever...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Aww, I'm disappointed no women are posing on his car. That would have been fitting.

Joking aside, wow haven't seen him around in forever...
No prepubescent Asian girls were available at the time 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom