Neek Supreme these days.... what!?!

I said this before and I'll say it again:

People wear skinny jeans because of Yeezy. Yeezy wears skinny jeans because of Neek.

This!

Nobody was doing it before Neek and it's good to see he grew out of that foolishness...Now he's looking like 90% of the people I run with...

I remember first time I saw this cat coming out of Suite160 and I had to double take with the big hair and spandex jeans, had me like what the hell is going on here...Now all these kids are doing it like that...

Cool cat though, glad he's doing good...

Last edited:
Also, as well as Neek, the skaters really are the first ones with the latest trends. Skinny jeans, vans, flannels, beanies with the flap at the end

from the skinny jeans to the slammed xb dude always seemed cool

hope he's doing well

Also, as well as Neek, the skaters really are the first ones with the latest trends. Skinny jeans, vans, flannels, beanies with the flap at the end
This....

i've been on that steez since high school (i'm 26 now)....

Especially vans

they used to only carry one or maybe 2 colors at a time of vans era/authentic at da skateshop..... usually the white ones and da black w/ white sole's. My crew and I were always on them....

started scooping other colors offline, but they weren't making them in every color under the rainbow like now.

slowly ppl in the school started wearing da slip on's jocking

fast forward and lil wayne's talking about vans and its a wrap 
mean.gif

still keep a fresh black w/ white sole authentics at all times  
pimp.gif
.  kind of makes me feel corballish tho

This....

Especially vans

they used to only carry one or maybe 2 colors at a time of vans era/authentic at da skateshop..... usually the white ones and da black w/ white sole's. My crew and I were always on them....

started scooping other colors offline, but they weren't making them in every color under the rainbow like now.

fast forward and lil wayne's talking about vans and its a wrap :smh:

still keep a fresh black w/ white sole authentics at all times  :pimp: .  kind of makes me feel corballish tho

I will always have a black skate shoe with a vulc white sole. Classic clean look that goes with everything

This....

Especially vans

fast forward and lil wayne's talking about vans and its a wrap 
mean.gif

still keep a fresh black w/ white sole authentics at all times  
pimp.gif
.  kind of makes me feel corballish tho
I will always have a black skate shoe with a vulc white sole. Classic clean look that goes with everything
this man knows

:pimp:
Thats not really a trend... Thats just how we dress... Its a trend to everyone else, but to skaters, thats just what we're into.

I'm talking from a purely objective standpoint. Believe me, I used to skate for years in high school. Bryan Herman and all the baker dudes were my favorite. His nollie flip in his opening line in baker has a death wish will always be one of my favorite tricks caught on camera.

There are trends in skate boarding. Between the baggy clothes in the 90s and the hesh look now. Shoot even tricks have trends. Used to be all about hammers in the early 2000s. Then fully flared came out and it became all about ledge work. Now more and more people are skating ******

Last edited:
isn't Neek mexican and everyone used to think he was japanese due to the long hair and his rice'd out whips? Kinda wish dude kept updating us with his scion. The flak he caught was incredible. I never saw salt towers that high around here.

:pimp:
Thats not really a trend... Thats just how we dress... Its a trend to everyone else, but to skaters, thats just what we're into.

I'm talking from a purely objective standpoint. Believe me, I used to skate for years in high school. Bryan Herman and all the baker dudes were my favorite. His nollie flip in his opening line in baker has a death wish will always be one of my favorite tricks caught on camera.

There are trends in skate boarding. Between the baggy clothes in the 90s and the hesh look now. Shoot even tricks have trends. Used to be all about hammers in the early 2000s. Then fully flared came out and it became all about ledge work. Now more and more people are skating ******

I guess you're right.

I just don't look at it as a trend really cause I know dudes who still wear baggy clothes and dc's on and off the board.

Fully Flared was a turning point though :lol:

That **** was epic though.

Last edited:

People wear skinny jeans because of Yeezy. Yeezy wears skinny jeans because of Neek.

This!

Nobody was doing it before Neek and it's good to see he grew out of that foolishness...Now he's looking like 90% of the people I run with...

rockstars... :rolleyes

if Kanye was on NT, which Ben Baller hinted at, then maybe he got it from Neek, but to say nobody else was doing it before...
:smh:

This!

rockstars... :rolleyes

if Kanye was on NT, which Ben Baller hinted at, then maybe he got it from Neek, but to say nobody else was doing it before...
:smh:

I was thinking the same thing. Haha. Punk scene always wore tiny pants.

First to do it in the "Sneaker Streetwear" world, then yes I would agree...... But def. not first ever.

Back
Top Bottom