Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by SwagBag

Hella Haters on NT.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
man i feel you

Hate just to hate........

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice! Thanks for the pictures!
They look great those Carmines
smile.gif
Glad I reserved mine! Can't wait till the 24th!

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by SwagBag

Hella Haters on NT.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
man i feel you

Hate just to hate........

Seriously. How the hell him rockin them changes y'all's mind on if you are gonna cop or not is ******ed. Go ahead and not buy then easier cop forpeople that buy Jordan's for reasons besides if someone they don't like wears them haha.

Hella Haters on NT.
i will agree that nelly sucks to high heaven (just like lil wayne) as far as being an artist, BUT i think it's a bit strange and VERY ODD
eyes.gif
that people would use nelly (of all people anyway) as to if they wantto get these shoes or not. at least pick someone who's worth it
roll.gif

absolutely luv them~
they are da best so far in the jordan package after OG xiii~
got mine today, feeling hype now~

to all those who say nelly isn't rockin them "right" can you provide an example of "correct" way to rock VIs with jeans.

Wow, made it to the 4th page!!! Geez, guys it doesn't matter how long anybody complains, it's not gonna change the fact that OG Carmines or gonna belocked up in 1991..We'll never see an EXACT replica of any shoe that has OG status, inless they take shoes that are OG and remaked molds for them...Whichbring to another question inside this thread, why haven't they done this to some extent if they keep complaining that they lost the mold or whatever? Lookslike to me they could use the OG's for blueprints...

Interesting to see peoples responses on NT. My decision to not get these shoes has nothing to do with Nelly what so ever and came way before me seeing the pic.Actually the pic kind of reminded me of the "hypebeast thread" where some dude was wearing fake VI's with some high water jeans. My comment wasmore of a statement on the statement on wearing Jordan's in general. I will be glad to buy the shoes when people forget about them and realize that wearingsomething does not make you cool. So yes carmine VI's see you in a few.

^ That might be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on NT. No offense but........they're Carmines. To each his own.
Please don't make a song Nelly !

COOK # 45
get fit.
Esse quam videri.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

^ That might be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on NT. No offense but........they're Carmines. To each his own.
Please don't make a song Nelly !

COOK # 45
get fit.
Esse quam videri.

eh.. I hate these and the OLY. Sorry for being me
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom