NEO39 Pasadena Updates CROOKS; BIGGIE calendars!!!!

Originally Posted by tier39

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Adam, you're the only one who will be buying that Giants hat
laugh.gif

there is no adam here. but that giants hat is fire!!!! (no?)
0cd35afec2c4e6da40820b4710bf24a91b1479c.gif

do u guys still have that lime argyle 10 deep sweatshirt? If so how much, and what sizes?

Originally Posted by Dena Up

do u guys still have that lime argyle 10 deep sweatshirt? If so how much, and what sizes?

SOLD OUT; that was either last season or two seasons ago. stay tuned for the newer one tho, they're FIRE!

hey, I emailed you guys about getting your new arrivals posted on the blog I work for, Sneakerfiles.com but I didn't get a response. My email [email protected] if you want to send new pics my way for me to post. I'll of course put the info for Neo 39 and give you guys a shoutout.

Originally Posted by birdyman18

hey, I emailed you guys about getting your new arrivals posted on the blog I work for, Sneakerfiles.com but I didn't get a response. My email is [email protected] if you want to send new pics my way for me to post. I'll of course put the info for Neo 39 and give you guys a shoutout.

sorry about that. check yur email.

Originally Posted by dvzman

Any good shoes on sale in sz. 10.5?

please be more specific. we've got a lot of 10.5 in asics, puma, nike, adidas, new balance, vans, converse, sock-a-nee, clae, supra, alife.... if you likegirls shoes we got new UGGS, jeffery cambell, clarks, lacoste, chinese laundry, crocs.

if your looking kids shoes, we got 10.5's in vans, nikes, converse, puma (farrari editions) jordans, keds,

oh yea we got these cookie monster, oscar the grouch, and elmo new balances for little kids in 10.5.

actually all of shoes are on sale with the exception of the shaq shoes those aren't for sale.

please be more specific. we've got a lot of 10.5 in asics, puma, nike, adidas, new balance, vans, converse, sock-a-nee, clae, supra, alife.... if you like girls shoes we got new UGGS, jeffery cambell, clarks, lacoste, chinese laundry, crocs.

if your looking kids shoes, we got 10.5's in vans, nikes, converse, puma (farrari editions) jordans, keds,

oh yea we got these cookie monster, oscar the grouch, and elmo new balances for little kids in 10.5.

actually all of shoes are on sale with the exception of the shaq shoes those aren't for sale.

sorry i should have been clearer, i meant any good sales in sz. 10.5 (men) in Nikes...

tier39 wrote:

dvzman wrote:

please be more specific. we've got a lot of 10.5 in asics, puma, nike, adidas, new balance, vans, converse, sock-a-nee, clae, supra, alife.... if you like girls shoes we got new UGGS, jeffery cambell, clarks, lacoste, chinese laundry, crocs.

sorry i should have been clearer, i meant any good sales in sz. 10.5 (men) in Nikes...

for sale, dunks, af1's, pippens, free 3.0's, rejuvinates, vandels, blazers, wildwoods, cortez's am90's, am95's, am1's,internationalists, etc...

as for things that are discounted, we've got a huge inventory. any thing specific?

tier39 wrote:

dvzman wrote:

for sale, dunks, af1's, pippens, free 3.0's, rejuvinates, vandels, blazers, wildwoods, cortez's am90's, am95's, am1's, internationalists, etc...

as for things that are discounted, we've got a huge inventory. any thing specific?

what dunks, am95's, and rejuven8's do you guys have that are on sale? size 10.5 specifically...i've been meaning to stop by the store buthaven't been able to head on up to pasadena...

to the long reply:

rejuvin8's: range 75-100 colors: blk/blk, volt/blk
dunks: A LOT range 60-110
am95's: wht/blk/pink 140

Back
Top Bottom