NEON 95s...AGAIN

Havent seen a thread on these so here...
neons are dropping AGAIN (as cincycat confirmed couple weeks back), slight changes,but still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Guess everyone who was waiting for neons to drop inDecember will be relieved
laugh.gif

haven't un-DSed my 08s yet, but 09 neons will def. be copped ..heres the link from sneakerfiles

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...ssic-le-grey-neon-yellow/

^ yep they do...US is still getting neons this summer correct?..either way i need more neons..cant get go wrong with em
pimp.gif

no sir but if these are asia exclusives then that would mean u gonna have to drop alot of yen to scoop...also i thought the joints droppin this summer were adiff. shade of neon green almost a mint color...i may be mistaken

^ maybe theyre two different releases? I know which ones your talkin bout, they're ight at most,but we need neons again
pimp.gif

I'm still surprised they are gonna release these again this year. I copped last years so I'll pass on these.

Originally Posted by Genius44

I'm still surprised they are gonna release these again this year. I copped last years so I'll pass on these.

at least they arent rereleasing them and calling them a different shoe (AHEM Chilis and calling them sport red) lol

meeeh doubt they will get to europe or the u.s aint too pissed got over this whole neon thing on the overly hyped up december thread!!

I would love another pair of Neons..i did cop the 08's..and the HOA's back in the day *beat those to death*..these will b copped as well..

These look wayyyyyy better than the '08s. The colors are correct this time. The '08 release was a disaster...they looked like straight varients.

Is that contrast stitching?

My 08s are still DS in the box, unless I have extra $$ when these drop I'll be passing. Nike is releasing to many other good retros for me to concentrateon these.

Just got some DS 08's for less then retail
pimp.gif

so these are a no go and they are exclusive to Asia so it'll cost you around $180.

Back
Top Bottom