NEON 95s...AGAIN

pimp.gif

When & where?

Why is everyone sayin they gonna be coppin these??they are an asian exclusive!!wat has people got money to just throw away??alot Yen plus shippin its just notworth it,if they drop locally fair enuff,ill cop but there is no evidence that these are gonna be releasin in europe or the u.s any time soon!!
if some one can proof me wrong fair enough!!??

Originally Posted by TheTaffy

Why is everyone sayin they gonna be coppin these??they are an asian exclusive!!wat has people got money to just throw away??alot Yen plus shippin its just not worth it,if they drop locally fair enuff,ill cop but there is no evidence that these are gonna be releasin in europe or the u.s any time soon!!
if some one can proof me wrong fair enough!!??

When the 08 ones came out were they like "exclusive" or were they like at random stores in malls and stuff

Originally Posted by OGfiend

These look wayyyyyy better than the '08s. The colors are correct this time. The '08 release was a disaster...they looked like straight varients.

I agree ... these look much better ... and they have that DOPE insole , not that is matters .

I'm sorry, but the midsole/air bubble ratio from the back just looks ghastly. I'll never get over that.

I passed on '08's and will probably buy these and beat them to the ground. This release only pisses off the "one to rock/one to stock"crowd. Some Nike shoes are not worth storing and saving. Neon 95's, AM Silver 97's, White/White AF'1's are not worth storing, just wear themand beat them. Hell, enjoy them knowing that 2-3 years (in this case 1) down the road, Nike will retro them again (
smokin.gif
)

so much hate on the 08's... i love the 08's they look pimp with that darker vibrant look

Back
Top Bottom