NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I was waiting for this. I didnt care about the nes but the SNES? Dont care, I will have me one of these babies. Now for the games :nerd:

Can someone explain why I should buy this when damn near every NES and SNES game is available on the virtual console? :lol:

Is the entire SNES library pre-loaded on the console and remastered in HD? :nerd:

Last edited:
Well for cats like me (non gamer)

I have no virtual console and this is just nostalgic fun.

If i had access to every nes and snes game i would not eem care about these.

But to answer your question on a broader level amongst others

Hype...limited.

Well for cats like me (non gamer)

I have no virtual console and this is just nostalgic fun.

If i had access to every nes and snes game i would not eem care about these.

But to answer your question on a broader level amongst others

Hype...limited.

Basically. Nostalgia and hype. If I didn't have the nes , snes, and gen library already I would try to get one.

Can someone explain why I should buy this when damn near every NES and SNES game is available on the virtual console? :lol:

Is the entire SNES library pre-loaded on the console and remastered in HD? :nerd:

This is exactly the reason why a lot of Nintendo you tubers don't believe it's coming out, Nintendo is doing the switch online this fall, they gonna sell vc on the switch, all these 30 games on the nes they can sell for 5-10$ separately

In for snes, still got the OG but wont mind a new one with wireless controllers

In for the SNES Mini. Saw a list of games for it that might include Earthbound and Chrono Trigger. :smokin

IF true, I will definitely try to pick up the snes. Didn't care too much for the NES but i grew up on the Snes. It's a no brainer, I will cop.

Nes classic resale prices seemed to cool down a bit like 250

Bestbuy stores supposedly got stock holding till Monday morning call ask ur store how they gonna do things

Just for nostalgia. Id prbly never take it out the box. Got these games on my phone and barely play em. Ill wait on the 64 one if it ever comes out

Back
Top Bottom