NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Walmart order shipped. (10/5 date) :smokin I called CS last night before bed to get an update so I think that might've bumped priority somehow.

They also gave me a discount of 10% for the inconvenience of not receiving it earlier than expected. So it doesn't hurt to give em a call, esp if your Oct boyz.

Target doing release at store opening (8am). Gonna skip class tmrw and head over around 6. Not too worried this time around

Would be tempted to go out and cop a few more if stock numbers were as low as they were with the NES Mini but I think by the time production is a wrap on these everyone who will have wanted one will get one for retail at some point if they're patient

Good luck to everyone trying tonight :nerd:

I just called my local toysrus and they said i might want to get there around 8:30 tonight cause that's when the line started last year :sick:

i'm not going that early lol

BB is the in store spot for me.. gonna be a piece of cake and take literally 2 minutes lol

Gotta pick my pre orders up from Best Buy and GameStop tomorrow in store.

My target order shipped today.

My Walmart and amazon orders are still processing. Might try to get an extra one in store tomorrow if it’s an easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom