NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

image.png

Reactions: ARK
Man so far I've played Super Mario World, Mario Kart, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country, Street Fighter II Turbo and Super Punch Out.

I don't know and didn't remember why I struggled so bad on these games. I think it's mainly because of me getting use to again playing with SNES controller button layout :lol:

Oh and this mother f'er on Super Punch Out:

dragon-chan.gif

dragon_chan_screenshot.gif

I damn near broke my controller in frustration after losing to him 3 times :lol:

I'm on this guy right now! When he jumps on the tight rope, remember to duck to avoid that kick

So rumor has it that more NES classics are gonna be made after the announcement that they weren’t...gonna go in on a lot more again if true

ThinkGeek finally shipped my ****. :nthat:

Walmart still bull****ting with my preorder. Might just cancel it.

Sad thing is that Uber driver is not going to even get a tip :lol: :rolleyes

@nawghtyhare

I don't know how anyone ever beat super ghouls and ghosts

game is punishing

im gonna play through super mario rpg first

I think the first one (Ghosts N Goblins on the NES) was the hardest...then ghouls n ghosts on the genesis then super ghouls n ghosts.
I feel they got slightly easier as da series went on. All very difficult tho.

Sept. 29 at 8:40am EDT and still in "processing" from ThinkGeek.. nothing on UPS notifications yet. Still hopeful though.. so B&H went from "coming soon" to "currently unavailable". Uhhmmm..

My walmart ones says the same. Anyone know what shipper WM uses? I have an unidentified package coming in from USPS on the 3rd

Back
Top Bottom