NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

So, they will be producing more units for the first month of the release, but may be more limited for the remainder of the year? Wow.

I don't believe Nintendo. I still think this is going to be an insane release and is going to be a lot harder to get my hands on.

Nintendo should've put DKC 2 in there. That was the best of the Donkey Kong Country games.
This x100

Yeah, but Nintendo owns the Donkey Kong franchise, obviously. 
They must've made some kind of agreement with Rare on the low, because that game was missing from VC for YEARS.
All in all, this list of games is way weaker, but I'm gonna have to grab solely because of Yoshi's Island

Called GS and they told me that they're waiting on Nintendo's announcement to see if they can do pre-orders or not.

Something tells me even with "more" SNES classic's than NES classic's, that the SNES will be even harder to get. More people who missed out on the NES will be on these SNES heavy, and the resellers who made out big last time will be looking at Round 2 this year. Nintendo you better flood the market!

Last edited:
Never had NES, but Super Nintendo was my first console. Gotta hit up the BB connect to see what's up with this. Still have my old console and was working as of 3 years ago.

Called GS and they told me that they're waiting on Nintendo's announcement to see if they can do pre-orders or not.
Make sure that you keep checking with them. I was told the same thing and that they weren't going to do pre-orders for the NES Mini, but they ended up doing pre-orders anyway
mean.gif

Super Mario RPG will take up my alot of my time alone.

Need to go through Mario Kart to unlock the special courses lol.

Definitely don't mind playing Zelda: A Link to the Past again.

Back
Top Bottom