NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

My cousin should still have her original SNES at her parents house. I wanna see about taking it but I feel guilty because she has a soon-to-be 4 year old boy who I'm sure would love it some point soon.

I’m talking about the mini famicom

1D3680EE-6E5E-49E5-8023-4079602CA182.jpeg

like someone else said its 100% japanese

seeing that restock orders already shipped but the 12am drop still havent..wtf thinkgeek and your LIFO bs:smh:

Forgot how crap graphics were back then. Took about 15 mins before got bored and hit the PS4.

Forgot how crap graphics were back then. Took about 15 mins before got bored and hit the PS4.
I actually prefer the graphics on the SNES instead of these 3D graphics. Cant play long with 3D graphics, I get motion sickness.

That's not even camping out, dude was just homeless for a month at that point

I watched CND's vids.............homie had either an Air BnB or a hotel room at night for the first 25+ days and mostly chilled around the Nintendo NYC store during the day time. He really only camped for the last 4-5 days 'til release.

He repeated the same **** for this SNES Classic camp out as well.......still gucci tho, he seems to be a genuine kid for his Nintendo love and trying to spread that Nintendo love among the community.

Last edited:
I watched CND's vids.............homie had either an Air BnB or a hotel room at night for the first 25+ days and mostly chilled around the Nintendo NYC store during the day time. He really only camped for the last 4-5 days 'til release.

He repeated the same **** for this SNES Classic camp out as well.......still gucci tho, he seems to be a genuine kid for his Nintendo love and trying to spread that Nintendo love among the community.
Oh for sure if he's got the setup like that i'm not gonna judge him i'm just making a joke at the 30 days camping out face value :lol:

Back
Top Bottom