NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Bruh I can’t make this **** up :lol:

I had a meetup setup with this dude...I hit him to tell him I only got $5’s but I have the full amount. He said “nah go to the bank and get $20’s”...I told him **** no, if he wants to make a sale he’ll take any money, he said “nah I’m good” :rofl:
TIL ppl are too good for 5s

Man why does marvel vs capcom infinite have to drop this wk too..I'm spending way too much $$$$

gamefaqs has like 15..choose whichever u like
I'll check it out, thanks. I'm more looking for something that will show me item/secrets/etc locations. I'd like to play out the story myself but don't wanna miss any loot.

Oh believe me, I'll gladly take his money. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna wonder why the hell dude paying with 20+ five dollar bills :lol:

nostalgia won't consume me enough to pay resell at this point, you know what else is nostalgic from being a kid? not having adult responsibilities >D

nostalgia won't consume me enough to pay resell at this point, you know what else is nostalgic from being a kid? not having adult responsibilities >D

I didn't get one either I snoozed and took Ls but I'm not paying resale there will be plenty restocks hopefully I got a nes classic for retail and I'm hoping to do the same if not my nes is modded

Mini Famicom from Amazon JP’s first drop in September just shipped.

They’re using DHL and should be here Monday

Mini Famicom from Amazon JP’s first drop in September just shipped.

They’re using DHL and should be here Monday

Ones from today have an estimated:
Oct 9-Oct 12. Still can't believe pricing was even better than some US drops.

Ones from today have an estimated:
Oct 9-Oct 12. Still can't believe pricing was even better than some US drops.
Pricing was better today than the first drop. Originally was quoted ~$92 USD shipped to US but they matched the price from today (shipping was cheaper) and ended up coming to $87 shipped

Tracking from Amazon updated, will be here Friday :wow:

DHL is insane with how fast they get packages internationally

Back
Top Bottom