NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

If I strike out I hope some of u will help me out..I kno some of u aren't resellers LOLOL

I just want a North American version of the SNES although I was tempted to get the Euro version when I saw it.

Are there any places that do raffles? I realize like Yeezys, many of these will inherently be rigged but it would be worth doing them, regardless.

hitting up my coworker for resources, he got a bunch of hatichmals and nes classics last year 

Walmart didn't do any preorders right?

Just wondering cause the landing page says out of stock instead of coming soon 

No stores have done preorders or online yet besides Overseas

That being said it's technically 2 months away If there's no preorders prime day I doubt there will be any

giphy.gif

I believe most places messed up preorders, over sold and a lot of people who preordered didn't even get theirs...

When the elite controller first came out I preordered one at bb didn't get it until weeks later because they only got one and i got to the store first but my bank was tripping two hours later i got there they sold it in front of me said preorder was first come first serve

So a preorder for an item like this doesn't mean your locking it in except amazon

Oh great another system I won't be able to buy anywhere. Thanks Nintendo.
So true. NES Classic was a mythical nightmare.
Worse than hyped shoes.

You had a better shot at getting 2013 Royal 1s or a pair of Yeezy 450s than you did a NES Classic back then..........its worse now since its discontinued
mean.gif

Last edited:
So what are the differences between country versions? Just appearance? Also, I'm assuming these are hackable like an emulator.

Wasn't really a fan of the NES so I'm hitting the scene brand new :lol:. Sorry if these questions have been asked/answered numerous times

Back
Top Bottom