NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I refreshed the page at like 12:59:55 and when it loaded they were in stock. Added to cart and just breezed through checkout. Having your address/credit card pre-saved/defaulted was crucial.

I refreshed the page at like 12:59:55 and when it loaded they were in stock. Added to cart and just breezed through checkout. Having your address/credit card pre-saved/defaulted was crucial.

That wasn't even enough for me, and I picked "in-store pickup"

I checked all the sites...I signed up for bhphoto notifications and they seem the most professional emailed me and said they would continue to email me every two weeks or so with stock updates

Just called my local GS and the manager said they've heard nothing about the SNES yet so no PO's are allowed

TBH, zoolert's alert notifications went off quicker for me today.............that should tell you that NowInStock.net is no longer reliable for preorder alerts now

I don't have access at work. Idk what's been going on lol but the salt is on deck, just in case. I need to know if local GS is a thing though? Tired of this man

IMG_0556.PNG

Back
Top Bottom