NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Also NES Classic will re-release Summer 2018.

isPCglm19wcur.gif

Glad I didn't pay $300 for a NES Classic like a sucka. Gonna try and get one on the re-release. The SNES Classic is going to be manufactured through to 2018 too? I might just buy 2 for different rooms so I don't have to disconnect the thing. :pimp:

I'm really not sure how they're short on every console. Never had an issue with a ps or xbox and they outsell them.

Pretty sure they'll be releasing them at midnight and they'll be a campout line at the electronics counter :rofl:

I remember when one of the call of duty games dropped years ago that had people go nuts. I didn't play it but I remember me my brother and few friends went at midnight to go get it and there was probably 100+ in line waiting and all people we knew, it was actually fun as hell

Walmart got mcdonalds inside? Wtf

Any Walmart I've been to always got a subway inside

here in CA seems like ALL walmarts (regular or super or whatever) have mcdonalds inside. as a matter of fact I dont think ive ever been to a walmart in CA that didnt have a mcdonalds inside, from nocal, cencal, to socal.

Lost my credit card in Vegas , drunk too much and was acting a fool. it was the same card I preordered from target with. My target order is cancelled and no way to reorder it.:stoneface:

here in CA seems like ALL walmarts (regular or super or whatever) have mcdonalds inside. as a matter of fact I dont think ive ever been to a walmart in CA that didnt have a mcdonalds inside, from nocal, cencal, to socal.

All Walmarts smell like fries and all Targets smell like popcorn

It's done that way so blind people are sure they went to the right store

Nintendo News: Nintendo Increases Inventory of Super NES Classic Edition; NES Classic Edition Returns to Stores in 2018

This is not a fake, this is apparently an early report from Nintendo to most business media outlets.

Those SOBs at Nintendo finally listened the whiny complaints of consumers that have never fought a reseller on limited products, and the NES Classic will be back in production in 2018 to be restocked once again. On top of that, the SNES Classic will be produced beyond the end of this year to 2018 as well.

Lost my credit card in Vegas , drunk too much and was acting a fool. it was the same card I preordered from target with. My target order is cancelled and no way to reorder it.:stoneface:

damn fam thats tough.. hope you get one on release date!

One Walmart by me has McDonald's

Another had subway/auntie Anne's

Super Walmart had subway

Back
Top Bottom