NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Why did I just look at my credit card statement and I see a 2nd charge for target on my account ? the 1st charge never cleared and stayed on pending now I see a 2nd $87 charge hope this means they decided to send me 2 :lol:

Why did I just look at my credit card statement and I see a 2nd charge for target on my account ? the 1st charge never cleared and stayed on pending now I see a 2nd $87 charge hope this means they decided to send me 2 :lol:
thx bro ill buy that off u..no problem

The chip on my card doesnt work any more. I got a new one same number but different exp etc but I cant activate yet bc target gonna pend until it ships smh

I can't believe they didn't include Turtles in Time, NBA Jam, or any of the Mortal Kombat games.

Hopefully there's a mod available later on

SNES Classic is gonna get mod on Day 1 by a few buyers.............the SNES Classic uses almost the exact same UI as the NES Classic minus the rewind feature.

If anything, a modded SNES Classic with the rewind feature may come a month later after release.......but believe me, there will be modded SNES Classics out after release.

Why unlikely? Isn't it basically same this as th NES? It was a easy process so hard to believe this wouldn't be done the same way

SNES Classic is gonna get mod on Day 1 by a few buyers.............the SNES Classic uses almost the exact same UI as the NES Classic minus the rewind feature.

If anything, a modded SNES Classic with the rewind feature may come a month later after release.......but believe me, there will be modded SNES Classics out after release.

thought he meant a mod by nintendo

The SNES Controllers are bigger than the SNES Classic itself..........BRUH :sick:

hqdefault.jpg

I've almost copped a few Euro minis but the price is usually to high to warrant the purchase lol

Back
Top Bottom