NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Like I've advised many people before.....if you don't wanna camp out at 12 AM, at the very least DRIVE BY THE STORES around midnight to see if a big *** line is forming.

If there isn't a big crowd forming at midnight, then yeah.......a 4 AM or 5 AM lineup may be "ok." ("Ok" is the keyword, not good or great).

Otherwise, be prepared for the disappointment if you see something that may go OVER the expected stock inventory numbers.

That being said, you guys aren't taking into account that the expected inventory numbers may go towards in-stock preorders.

Especially with Target and Best Buy doing "in-store only" for most of their preorders, you bet damn well that a big portion of 50+ or 100+ or 200+ stock is going towards people that managed to snag a preorder (aka those ****ing resellers).

So as good as those numbers look............60% of those Brickseek/Zoolert numbers may be in-store preorders.

Yeah and I live in a smallish town

Best to use the drive by method (driving by local spots and start camping once you see a line start to gather)
Yeah, i'm in a small town too so i figured it wouldn't be that crazy

ima just have to pull up at midnight and see what up

yea last year my best buy got 20 nes on release day. There were easily over 100 ppl out there before store opened.

They gave out 20 tickets and told everyone afterwards that theyd have no more. But since it wasnt an employee who said it, everyone waiting anywhere.

Line got even more brolic after the 20 who got in got theirs

yea last year my best buy got 20 nes on release day. There were easily over 100 ppl out there before store opened.

They gave out 20 tickets and told everyone afterwards that theyd have no more. But since it wasnt an employee who said it, everyone waiting anywhere.

Line got even more brolic after the 20 who got in got theirs
I just want to walk inside target at 8am get mine and go home.

Make sure the place u go to is 1 per customer..someone can come and buy all of them

Make sure the place u go to is 1 per customer..someone can come and buy all of them

Pretty sure all of the stores will be "1 per customer" on release day for "non-preorders." I know damn well these retailers are at least smart enough to learn their lesson from the NES Classic fiasco INSTEAD of giving 50 units to the first (reseller) schmuck in line.

Any store that is not doing a "1 per customer" policy for their store release has already backdoored 80% of their stock to some reseller.

WELP RIP Best Buy.

SuperSNESBestBuy.JPG

1 tho? :rofl:

I have a feeling this gon be a **** storm around my way. May sit this ish out or cop on resale if i see an ok price

The nearest target near me is getting 0...the more popular store in the area is getting 40...do not have time to camp..guess I'll hold an L...

Toys R Us?

Yeah I'm going to drive by around midnight just to try my luck but I'm not expecting much...was way late on this thread...been trying to get my original nes working lately.....just grabbed a power cord but it's blinking red...

Yeah, saw this on Reddit.

Its whatever at this point, this Amazon preorder that I copped is going to my homie who didn't want to camp for a SNES Classic anyway.

I'm just kinda annoyed that an online retailer like Amazon be sleepin' on the job at this point while Best Buy, Walmart, and Target already shipping their preorders out.

I'll have mine on release day........in my hands..........at Gamestop........at 10 AM.....while I laugh at all the peasants at the FCFS line that camped 'til 3 AM in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom