NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Amazon will most likely just do 2 day or overnight shipping for all of their preorders which is why you're not seeing any movement yet.

Amazon will most likely just do 2 day or overnight shipping for all of their preorders which is why you're not seeing any movement yet.

I'll take this optimism.......but if I see nothing by the end of Friday from Amazon, [insert any expletive here]

by my house there is a best buy, walmart, gamestop and toys r us all literally 5 minutes within each other .. and bronx terminal which is the closest to my job there is a best buy target and game stop .. idk if all these stores literally right next to each other is a good thing or bad thing

image.png
Canadians

Word it's like its the next footstore fiasco we used to deal with. Managers eat/backdoor then the resellers get blessed then us regular folks eat. Put in the extra hours if you want at least one.

Probably been talked about already but does anyone else have a retropie setup? I'm glad I did because it made me realize I wouldn't really play it much if I had gotten it. I also splurged on an 8bitdo super famicom wireless controller.

Will the SNES Classic UK edition work in the US? Kinda want one in that famicom design too.

They run on mini-USB cords.......the same mini-USBs that are used on some Android smartphone chargers.

You can simply switch from the mini-USB that comes with the UK SNES Classic and use a mini-USB charger that is bought here in the USA just to check if there are incompatibilities.

Actually I just remembered, the UK SNES Classics will not come with a mini-USB AC adapter.............only the US/Canada SNES Classics and ***. Super Famicon Classics come with a mini-USB AC adapter.

So yeah, problem solved for those that want to attempt to use a UK SNES Classic here in America/Canada (@amass78 )........you have to buy a separate mini-USB AC adapter anyway

Last edited:
Actually I just remembered, the UK SNES Classics will not come with a mini-USB AC adapter.............only the US/Canada SNES Classics and ***. Super Famicon Classics come with a mini-USB AC adapter.

So yeah, problem solved for those that want to attempt to use a UK SNES Classic here in America/Canada (@amass78 )........you have to buy a separate mini-USB AC adapter anyway
Thanks! I guess I'll have to wait for it to go on a restock or find a decent price one on eBay.

Ok I go thru this when I go to Spain every year..but in reverse..is the French the UK version..what exactly do I have to buy..im lost

Back
Top Bottom