NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Has anyone figured out how to play duck hunt or if there is a gun control or anything?

I think light gun games only work on old CRT televisions. Specifically the rounded corner TV's like this one.
4bbaef3b47338ea3c59a5153480d6b87.jpg

I bought the SNES Saturday night at Target, noticed they had just brought out a cage with about 30 nes’s. Took my snes home and returned the next morning. I rather apply that $80 to Switch.

I bought the SNES Saturday night at Target, noticed they had just brought out a cage with about 30 nes’s. Took my snes home and returned the next morning. I rather apply that $80 to Switch.

Smart move.

The Nintendo thread will welcome you.

Are these still available anywhere? Completely forgot about them. Would be cool to get one to play with my nephew.

Yeah I might have to say F it and just go to the store. What's that stock checker site?

Who still has the controller for sale? All i find is sold out. anyone use the wireless ones? Trying to pick one up or a pair of wireless.

Who still has the controller for sale? All i find is sold out. anyone use the wireless ones? Trying to pick one up or a pair of wireless.

My sis let me have the nephew's og controller but I replaced it with one from eBay that has a 13 ft. long cord. Dude...the quality was on par with the stock og one. Tight controls and good buttons. $8 shipped was a good buy.

Back
Top Bottom