netflix....c'mon son!!!

am i the only one frustrated by the limited selection that netflix offers online?? all 30 for 30 sport doc. flicks have to be mailed and never a complete viewable series. they tease you with one or 2 seasons then thats it. in addition nothing recent viewable online....netflix, is it worth it
eyes.gif

am i the only one frustrated by the limited selection that netflix offers online?? all 30 for 30 sport doc. flicks have to be mailed and never a complete viewable series. they tease you with one or 2 seasons then thats it. in addition nothing recent viewable online....netflix, is it worth it
eyes.gif

netflix might not have the best selection but you still get way more for your money compared to what you get from hbo or those other premium movie channels

netflix might not have the best selection but you still get way more for your money compared to what you get from hbo or those other premium movie channels

yea it really depends on the movies you like. A lot of B grades and sequels but never the original. Although they have a lot of classic movies (A clockwork orange, Godfather series, Platoon, etc.)

but if you want the newer movies then its not really for you.

edit
this is what I can recommend that I recently watched

Donnie Darko
Goodfellas
Weeds
Commando
The Parallax view
Precious
Hellraiser
Blazing Saddles
Robocop
There is a bunch of Stanley Kubrick movies
Apocalypse Now
Predator 2
Exit Through the Gift Shop

yea it really depends on the movies you like. A lot of B grades and sequels but never the original. Although they have a lot of classic movies (A clockwork orange, Godfather series, Platoon, etc.)

but if you want the newer movies then its not really for you.

edit
this is what I can recommend that I recently watched

Donnie Darko
Goodfellas
Weeds
Commando
The Parallax view
Precious
Hellraiser
Blazing Saddles
Robocop
There is a bunch of Stanley Kubrick movies
Apocalypse Now
Predator 2
Exit Through the Gift Shop

I love it, probably because I'm not paying.

Watched Chicago and Sniper last night. and been watching Parks and Rec today.

I love it, probably because I'm not paying.

Watched Chicago and Sniper last night. and been watching Parks and Rec today.

they really need contracts with HBO and Cartoon Network (for Adult Swim) so i can watch endless amounts of Entourage and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

for real though, i would pay extra for an extended library including new releases.

they really need contracts with HBO and Cartoon Network (for Adult Swim) so i can watch endless amounts of Entourage and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

for real though, i would pay extra for an extended library including new releases.

Agreed.

Only "Good" things are the classics.

Not to mention all the TV Series shoes..
Such as Man V Food & Bizzare Food.

That's about it though.
Edit.

Found one bad thing about "ordering" your movie from Netflix.

tumblr_l0rypd8PMc1qaczbho1_500.jpg

laugh.gif

Agreed.

Only "Good" things are the classics.

Not to mention all the TV Series shoes..
Such as Man V Food & Bizzare Food.

That's about it though.
Edit.

Found one bad thing about "ordering" your movie from Netflix.

tumblr_l0rypd8PMc1qaczbho1_500.jpg

laugh.gif

Lot of older good stuff is through streaming...good Docs I've never seen too

Lot of older good stuff is through streaming...good Docs I've never seen too

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

yea it really depends on the movies you like. A lot of B grades and sequels but never the original.
I was pissed about this the other day...I wanted to watch house party and had to settle for 2
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

yea it really depends on the movies you like. A lot of B grades and sequels but never the original.
I was pissed about this the other day...I wanted to watch house party and had to settle for 2
tired.gif

It can get annoying when a movie I really want to see isn't instant but it's better that some stream than nothing at all.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom