NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

he was a kid from the slums who came from nothing. he probably never stepped foot on a plane, let alone traveled outside his neighborhood. Pablo gave a lot of these kids from poverty many opportunities.
^^ Yea felt bad for him, baby left as an orphan.

I just binged the past 2 days and saw season 1. It helps being hispanic, because alot of the talk is in spanish. I can't imagine relying on the english sub titles. 8)

I'm actually heading to Medellin in November, so I want to go do the Pablo Escobar tour for sure.

Last edited:
I was rooting for Pablo, but like the OP said in the earlier posts, you kinda can't help but hate him. But who knows ? These shows always have extras added to enhance the storyline.

I was too until that plane bombing. Thats when I was like yeah Gustavo was right about Pablo not thinking right.

I always heard/read the Ochoa family were suspect.

This was one of my favorite series ever & I actually had to be glued to my seat and watch completely. Couldnt even look down to eat or id miss something :lol:

I thought they were going to leave it at this but after what was posted I guess there will be more seasons.

Finish the season within a week , i should've pace myself , excited & anxious to see what season 2 is about . 

Finish the season within a week , i should've pace myself , excited & anxious to see what season 2 is about . 

Feel like the Escobar arc will finish within the first couple episodes or so, maybe halfway through the season at most.

Feel like the Escobar arc will finish within the first couple episodes or so, maybe halfway through the season at most.
Thats true , i felt like they should've close out with Pablo maybe extend it to 3 more episode , then focus on Griselda Blanco in the next season or any other drugkingpin but this show is great no complaints at all.

Pablo's accent sucks, Gustavo, Poison have the best paisa slang...everyone else that's supposed to be Colombian are cool too...is just Pablo really...lol

I can still hear Luis Guzman's Rican accent :lol:

Because Peña leaked the photos of the bar shootouts where Poison got killed along with some innocent girl which was all set up by Murphy and Pacho blackmailed Murphy with the photos, all to get him to collaborate with the Cali cartel...kind of a shady move but with good intentions....I honestly love all the characters, good and bad...they wrote them all very well....my favorites being

Carillo
Peña
Gustavo
Poison
Murphy

I even like the CIA dude...he borderline brings the lulz

I can't believe this is dude from Game of Thrones

viper of dorn

View media item 1702300

Just finished the series.

Idk if it was just me but Pablo was looking crazier and crazier, a little like borat at some points. It was dope because it went really well with how he was thinking towards the end.

Quick question, is the entire series subtitles? I just started episode 1. Can't deal with it for an entire season.

Quick question, is the entire series subtitles? I just started episode 1. Can't deal with it for an entire season.
it gives the show a sense of realness cause Escobar and his crew were speaking Spanish back in the day even tho the guy playing pablo has a ******ed accent. To answer your question yes its subtitled when its the cartel speaking and English when DEA is speaking  

The people who created Dexter make this series too?  The show, narration, and esp the opening credit scene is so Dexteresque
pimp.gif
   (btw havent read anything in this thread so nothing will be spoiled lol)

Just started episode 7
Love the show
Quick question
I know how Pablo died
So with me not getting to the last episode
Will next season still focus on Escobar
Or will it focus on other people who trafficked drugs
Cause man freeway Rick Ross's story would be dope
Even another story on Nicky Barnes

started at episode 1 and I'm already 6 eps in....or 7...can't remember lol

the convo b/t pablo and the good cop >>>>

shots being thrown from both sides plus pablo passive aggressive "su madre, su padre, su esposa, y sus hijos"

started at episode 1 and I'm already 6 eps in....or 7...can't remember lol

the convo b/t pablo and the good cop >>>>

shots being thrown from both sides plus pablo passive aggressive "su madre, su padre, su esposa, y sus hijos"

One of the top 3 moments of the series, solidified Carillo as my favorite character on the show, ese man era un DURO!

Pablo/Gustavo are my faves. Yea dude did a lot of terrible things but good God he did some boss level ****. When they got the boy Guastavo :smh: legit feels.

Two gringos are my least fave. Shining examples of American imperialism. Irked my nerves the whole series that's how you know the show was good :lol:

Was just at the point when Gaviria hangs up on Sandoval then Netflix got locked in to a 50% buffering state. :stoneface:

**** Verizon.

Great show though. Can't wait for the next season.

Last edited:
Hell no man. The series starts with an English narrator :rofl:

It's about 65% English, 35% Spanish. Not hard to watch at all.

yes, when the dialogue is in Spanish there will be subtitles. Nothing you can do about it.

it gives the show a sense of realness cause Escobar and his crew were speaking Spanish back in the day even tho the guy playing pablo has a ******ed accent. To answer your question yes its subtitled when its the cartel speaking and English when DEA is speaking  
Man just finish! Enjoyed it!! However, it's like 65/70% subtitles and 30-35% not. Really makes it harder to enjoy, you always have to pay attention and look at the button of the screen. Can't really focus on the actors reactions etc......something simple as checking my phone for a second can't do that and miss out on dialog. Even when I was eating had to pause then until I finish (didn't want to mess out on any subtitles while I was eating). Little stuff like that sucks. Now if you understand spainish all that stuff don't matter you don't have to focus on the subtitles at all.

Back
Top Bottom