NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

I watched the 1st season in a week. I loved it that show is up there with the wire, Game of thrones and Breaking bad. 

Netflix been money since HOC first season and keeps getting better. Still gotta watch Narcos, saving it for when the current shows I'm watching are through.

Just watched season 1. Very dope show, and Pablo was blowin dank throughout the whole season  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally sat down and watched it. It was good, but the voice overs got really annoying. I'm curious to see where they go from here. The first season ends a year and a half before he was finally killed, and it'd be pretty hard to stretch that out over ten episodes. Also ,they've replaced the show runner again, so who knows.

The way the series is going, they're gonna have the two American detectives get Pablo.

Depends on what you mean by "get". Murphy even says (in a voice over) as Pablo is getting on the helicopter to go to El Catedral, "that's the closest we ever got to him." As in, physically, that is as close as they ever got. Their intelligence will certainly play a role in Pablo's demise, even if they didn't pull the trigger (or were anywhere near him). And that's not historically inaccurate.

I see Pablo Escobars brother is suing Netflix. This is an story through the eyes of a FBI agent correct so that would be cancelled out?

I knew Pablo family would want parts in this with how much they talked about his family

The Homie Carillo Byke! The man of 0 ***** given! Love that dude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom