NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Amazing show, it was like Pablo had 100 lives and was the King of getting over. Some of the **** he actually made it through was ridiculous, you wouldn't believe it if you didn't know it was true. Who knew how far he could carry it if he didn't slip up that last time. Vicious, immoral mother ****** though, bodies dropping like nothing.

Not necessarily made up, based on a real person but highly fictionalized and exaggerated. The real dude (Hugo Martinez) lost 200 men in his first two weeks, good lord.

On episode 7 of the new season. Whew. I thought it would drag but this Pablo manhunt has been handled well thus far. Also RIP to my ***** on the trigger. Those malparido hijeputa marica's will pay for that.

I think its so funny to see one of the Ochoa brothers from a different show now acting in narcos being next to the president

National Geographic Channel has a show called Facing where tales of the world's most iconic figures are told by the people who faced them. The first episode is about Escobar. It features the real Steve Murphy and Javier Pena talking about Pablo.

This season is pretty much on par with the 1st. It really shows that Gustavo was the only person who was able to keep Pablo in check and once he died everything started crumbling.

I was wondering if the two old guys in the bar at the end were them, really think it was.
958427_35658b53a06a41d78bd5d312f5ad6892.jpg_srz_693_451_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Last edited:
Just wrapped us season 2 and absolutely loved it. I really hope the make a season 3, hell they can make quite a few more seasons up until the cartels in Mexico.

Pablo's Mother man, set everybody up for failure. The look on her face afterwards, sickening. Just to go to Church, too.

Favorite character, Limon for sure

Last edited:
Im gona have to rewatch the 2nd season cause i kept getting distracted on each episode, literally.

TaTa
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
devil.gif

Cali Cartel next up..i saw others wanted Griselda Blanco but, if they were to do that they shouldve intro'd her this season..

Last edited:
TaTa :wow: :frown: :evil:  

Cali Cartel next up..i saw others wanted Griselda Blanco but, if they were to do that they shouldve intro'd her this season..

I was hoping that they would just start with new cast and story. Go back to 80s MIA and live it up

I watched the first four episodes yesterday

carrillo came in wayyy too hot man

Maritza though :evil:

Back
Top Bottom