NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

I agree, but some people just like to own stuff in a physical form. Plus there's a chance they might throw an exclusive item in the packaging especially if they do steel books. You might come away with a map to Pablos secret stash.

Season 2 is avail in 9-5..gonna order both seasons1/2 bluray off amazon on Tuesday since I don't have Netflix or prime so I gotta spend at least $25 free shipping lolol

Do they drop the whole season at once. I'm only seeing the first ep, I wasn't day one with this and don't know how it goes.

Esto esta LIT!

Salazar BM da Real deal......

Pacho Gawd def surprised the **** outta me ......

Cut out of work early, figures id get a jump on the weekend and watch some episodes. I'm enjoying it so far, but i love the skip intro button Netflix has now. :smokin

First ep was lit, since they started season off with Cali Godfathers negotiating a deal with CIA it looks like they'll go with the storyline of the rise of the 3rd Colombian Carte the Norte Del Valle Cartel made up of the Narcos that aren't happy with that decision the Cali Godfathers made

Just got that early dismissal from work. Netflix picked the right day to air this. I'm about to join in on the watch party brothers!

Just finished ep 2, like the mention of Carillo Fuentes, hoping Pacho actually goes to Mexico and we get to see The Lord of the Skies 8)

Anyone know a stream site that has subtitiles? The site I normally use doesnt have subs and Im just listening to spanish parts with no idea whats goin on

Pacho did ol boy dirty towards the beginning of the first episode. Hope there's not too many of those men on men scenes.

Ep 3 was real good, Amado Carrillo Fuentes appearance 8)

Andrea Londo who's playing Maria Salazar here is going to be casted in Mayans MC spinoff show of Sons of Anarchy :smokin

smh at this hair salon shootout... aint no way in heck imma have the numbers advantage & let these dudes take out the whole crew. him and the other people in the shop would have been surrounded and shot before words exchanged.

This season started off slow for me, but it picked up quickly. Another dope season. The binge watch was real the past 24hrs :lol:

This season started off slow for me, but it picked up quickly. Another dope season. The binge watch was real the past 24hrs :lol:

Just finished as well...While not as crazy as the Escobar portion, still a very dope season. Just shows how much of a maniac Pablo was, these dudes seemed "modest" in comparison

Back
Top Bottom