NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Watched the first episode of s3 last night. This show is so fire. These Cali dudes was next level.

Pacho tortured dude with the gay stuff then split his body in half. :lol: :sick:

That one Rodríguez brother said "lets kill him to be safe". He just wanted to take his chick. :lol:

Season 3 of Narcos is good?

Wont be the same without Pablo

It's very good and of course it's not the same, it's better. Pablo's story needed to be told because he was the Cocaine business, but it evolved. The Cali Cartel is just the next stepping stone and it evolves pass them as well.

Ok somebody help me out here for a second.
I just finished episode 5...
Now after They kill Cordova (head of security) and appoint Jorge as the new head, Jorge goes to some house and then he opens up that phone in the wall and does something to the wires and then calls the CIA guys at their hideout house and tells them that the Cartel knows where they are and that they can help each other out.

What happened there?
Whose house was that and what did he do?

Ok somebody help me out here for a second.
I just finished episode 5...
Now after They kill Cordova (head of security) and appoint Jorge as the new head, Jorge goes to some house and then he opens up that phone in the wall and does something to the wires and then calls the CIA guys at their hideout house and tells them that the Cartel knows where they are and that they can help each other out.

What happened there?
Whose house was that and what did he do?

It's some type of device that blocks the recording of the tap cause the cartel got everything linked up, but with Jorge being the tapmaster he has the tools to prevent his calls with the DEA from being recorded. It honestly just looks like a restaurant since Enrique got some food from there.

Boy Pallomari(the Guy with glasses who pays the bribes) is a prick and the way they wrote him I can't see how he was still around after the raid on the 6th floor. I mean Jorge had to save his *** after he warned him on the phone to leave and he did not......

....but anyway, just wanted to say how funny it was that Jorge put him and his Bougie *** wife in that wack *** small *** apt.

Just finished ep7 were the almost had Miguel.
Holy S that was intense.
Season is golden.
This is the one of the three, for sure.

Man Narcos is 3/3 and quite possibly the best thing to come from Netflix....this joint had me stressed....lol

Agent Peña was the man, I do miss Agent Murphy but I like the other two agents that sort of replaced him...

Can't wait for season 4 when they focus on Mexico

Even after I finished the season saturday I never knew the names of the 2 new agents, just 1 of them always had a fanny pack

so was maria planning on betraying miguel always?

the grandmother said first we take their money

so was she always planning on killing him/setting him up?

Don't believe Maria ever betrayed Miguel in the show. She basically had to find a new sugar daddy.

Season was Jalepeno Cheetos man.
Pena better not be back for S4 to fight a war he's learned is pointless.
Hell he won and didn't even win.
He got consolation prizes and some extraditing so America could save face but that wasn't a favor for him, it was self served.
I'd like to see him again but I don't even want to Google to see if Pena did continue his work for the DEA because I like him right now and don't want to think him an idiot.

Everyone got what was coming to them.
Nobody made it out unscathed.
Pallomari won I guess, dude was a fool.

Lol @Hoera calling Miguel's girl a Cali *****.
She had no shame though so, can't knock the hustle I guess.
David was a real prick, I thought they had a gruesome death planned for him, he got off easy.

My man Pacho hit the Salazars heavy.
Reminded me of the scene out of Django where Django rolls up in the Big House on a high level troll spree.
Mrs. Salazar got some words popped off before she got her head popped off, not even mad at her, old wench.
Colombian reporter is fine AF.
End notes: There is a lesson to be learned in all of this, Drug game funds the World high and low, it will never end. How they even get away with using taxpayers dollars on that branch of "law enforcement" tells you exactly what's wrong with the World. Real needs like starvation and disease go unaddressed while they spend money "acting" like they care so they can operate in the shadows. Loves and lives get sacrificed so they can keep up the lie, such a shame, saddens me to no end.

All in all, 7.9/8

Maria reminds me of Amber Rose.

I need a gif of Mama Salazar getting tossed out the moving vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom