Netflix Original Movie: Bright: 12-22-17

Just realized homie in the wheelchair is Lobos from Power

:rofl:

You're right tho Critics OD'd on this. I think its bad but not that bad.

Will getting it heavy since After Earth...I mean he’s solid in every movie he’s in but since that crap fest, it’s like everybody just loves to hate the guy...

Movie was great, the last act was a bit lackluster and Will being a Bright was kind of a reach...but this assessing elves were freaking awesome, the magic fed elf was cool as hell, his partner was annoying...Will and Joel were solid as hell...Will is just like Cruise,I will always watch and enjoy just about anything they are in.

Definitely gave me training day and end of Watch vibes. Wasn’t as bad as critics said but I could definitely do without a sequel.

Bright was directed by David Ayer who also directed and wrote the screenplay for End of Watch

Movie was great, the last act was a bit lackluster and Will being a Bright was kind of a reach...but this assessing elves were freaking awesome, the magic fed elf was cool as hell, his partner was annoying...Will and Joel were solid as hell...Will is just like Cruise,I will always watch and enjoy just about anything they are in.

I think Will is more of a 'chosen one' bloodline than a bright, kinda like a Aragorn/ Frodo.

The evil elves were bad *** too.

Wouldn't mind a sequel if this world is explored correctly.

It just comes to show that these "critics" are not relevant. I enjoyed the hell out this movie. Even my wife who is a big time hater of half the things I watch sat with me and was engaged in the movie.

seriously, this movie was made for fun and summer-ish blockbuster style, not to win the damn Oscar for Best Picture

Reactions: Ube
If you take out the fantasy element from the movie, it was an extremely cliched cop B-movie. The fantasy element wasn't great either.

Useless Elf Federal agent(s) spent more time driving their vehicles in some strange formation as opposed to even trying to catch the girl with the dragon tattoo. The latter and her backup are able to wipe out an entire strip club and SWAT with surgical precision yet are taken out by an extremely 'raw' Ward and Jakoby. Jakoby being resurrected and suddenly gaining respect from his Orc homies made ZERO sense at all. I get that you're supposed to leave your brain at the door for these kinds of movies but it's strange when the movies take themselves too seriously.

“Bright” isn’t only the worst film of 2017, it could be responsible for many of the worst films of 2018 and beyond. "

Wow lol

The new things for critics is just to bash a film as harshly as possible

Screen Shot 2017-12-25 at 2.24.46 AM.png

Life came at ya real quick.

I liked it a lot. Noomi Rapace is one of my favorite actresses. Her and the inferni were a force for real. I liked the world they set up to start. Pretty interesting. This is hardly the worst film I’ve seen this year. I was engaged throughout and actually cared about the characters.

Bring on a sequel and I’m in. 6/8.

remix of the 1988 movie alien nation except with magic instead of aliens. i thought it was ok though. went in thinking it would be horrible but it was a fun little time killer.

It’s one of those movies that find it’s place and make more sense as the series goes on answering more questions, providing more background/back story, and developing the characters.

Just finished the movie, I liked it. It is a good movie if you've got nothing better to watch. If they make a sequel I'd watch it.

Didnt like it at all. Started off great til i realized there were elfs in the movie. Thought it was just humans and orcs. But as it went along it got worse. Very little character dev for the major characters and this dark lord never even felt remotely close u need 3 wands and whole movie was about 1 wand.

Will and jaden collecting netflix checks for some pf the worst netflix created content ever. Thos was as bad as jadens anime

Justice League was the worst film I saw this year. This is god's work compared to that trash.

Back
Top Bottom