Netflix's Last Chance U (Season 3 Out Now)

As goofy as that video is an as corny as that dude is, I told my girl I could hear that song on the radio

Malik was wack this season. Finished series in a day, wish there was more.

If anyone did a drinking game on how many times the F word was said, even in 1 episode, you'd be dead, lol.

The face I made towards the end of the season when they revealed that Bobby Bruce had got arrested. Had to run to google quickly to find out the situation. Glad to see he's out and will be back playing football for Indy.

Did Malik ever sign with a team? Looks like he's going to be sitting this upcoming season out.

Only watched s1, favorite was Ms. Wagner. Is this s3 any good? Seems like Malik Henry is the highest rated talent ever to be in this series right?

Watched the first 2 , will peep this.

hopefully they got a new tutor lady that look good.

I don't think malik wants to play ball. Seems like it was pushed on him by his father who wasn't in his life much to begin with but he's playing because that's the "bond" between them.

Nope.

The basketball farming system for talent is way different from football. Even if you’re an elite football talent you have to do 3 years in college. D1 schools are still recruiting those JUCO kids heavily in football. I’m not sure that type of talent would equivalently exist in basketball JUCO programs.

If the light skin QB from this season was someone that played basketball and was rated just as high as he was coming out of highschool the basketball player would be in the NBA already. Even if they were a **** up.

It's not College basketball but i still find it quite interesting -
Best Shot, the documentary produced by LeBron with Jay Williams about a High School in Neward, NJ

Juco life is tough man, you get all kinds of wild stories why players had to go that route. The way these kids are shown in a ungrateful manneris so annoying. They struggle to understand this is really your last chance, hell the wr was a 22 yo sophomore. I wanted to slap the hell outta the qb, if I’m at a power 5 conference I wouldn’t touch the kid. He is so mentally weak it’s crazy. Just a BAN flatout. I rock with the coach personality but he stinks in the organization and coaching part, he will get better of course bc that was just his first year in the position. Every college coach loves the “take yo *** home” speech.

Also I almost went to coffeyville...thank god I didn’t.

The face I made towards the end of the season when they revealed that Bobby Bruce had got arrested. Had to run to google quickly to find out the situation. Glad to see he's out and will be back playing football for Indy.

Did Malik ever sign with a team? Looks like he's going to be sitting this upcoming season out.
Bobby Bruce annoyed the hell outta me...like bruh, you really don’t have it a hard as you trying to make it seem. Chill the hell out. I was not shocked at all that he did some dumb **** while back at home. He’s a clown.
I don't think malik wants to play ball. Seems like it was pushed on him by his father who wasn't in his life much to begin with but he's playing because that's the "bond" between them.
i wonder can fathers tell if their son is a BAN...pops seem like he got a little street sense in him. But it looks like he’s never checked his son in that catogory. Malik is another dude who is just extra...qbs are funny tho man. They rarely blend in with the football team. They usually come from different backgrounds then everybody else.

Some of these dudes ruin their D1 chances with their behavior on the show. Who is gonna sign Malik with his horrible attitude?

Bobby Bruce annoyed the hell outta me...like bruh, you really don’t have it a hard as you trying to make it seem. Chill the hell out. I was not shocked at all that he did some dumb **** while back at home. He’s a clown.
i wonder can fathers tell if their son is a BAN...pops seem like he got a little street sense in him. But it looks like he’s never checked his son in that catogory. Malik is another dude who is just extra...qbs are funny tho man. They rarely blend in with the football team. They usually come from different backgrounds then everybody else.
Bobby Bruce needed new clothes bad. Son rocked that struggle hoodie damn near every day. I was screaming when the teacher told him she doesn’t want to see him in that hoody anymore. :lol:

Netflix shady too...I wasn’t a fan of how they tried to betray the coach with a drinking problem while talking about his dad.

Haven't made it through the whole season yet. This season hits close to home because I am from KS and got recruited and went to visits to all of these juco schools they are playing.

You gotta be a strong minded dude to play at a Juco. Juco can eat you up and spit you out quick. Seen it happen way to many times.
I wouldn't touch Malik with a 10 ft pole if I was a Power 5 school. Way to much drama. Not only is he immature but his teammates hate him. I don't care how talented he is he isn't worth the headache.
I like the English teacher. She is going to make a difference in this world.
My man Bobby said, "I don't really know how to use periods so I just randomly throw them in there."
That coach is wild. I'm torn because I can see how he gets players to play for him but at the same time I don't want my HC calling me, dog, bro, bruh, homie, homeboy, etc. Like let your 25 yr old assistants handle that. I do believe that his heart is in the right place.

Good season so far. As long as JB stays around Netflix is going to re-up with Indy.

Haven't made it through the whole season yet. This season hits close to home because I am from KS and got recruited and went to visits to all of these juco schools they are playing.

You gotta be a strong minded dude to play at a Juco. Juco can eat you up and spit you out quick. Seen it happen way to many times.
I wouldn't touch Malik with a 10 ft pole if I was a Power 5 school. Way to much drama. Not only is he immature but his teammates hate him. I don't care how talented he is he isn't worth the headache.
I like the English teacher. She is going to make a difference in this world.
My man Bobby said, "I don't really know how to use periods so I just randomly throw them in there."
That coach is wild. I'm torn because I can see how he gets players to play for him but at the same time I don't want my HC calling me, dog, bro, bruh, homie, homeboy, etc. Like let your 25 yr old assistants handle that. I do believe that his heart is in the right place.

Good season so far. As long as JB stays around Netflix is going to re-up with Indy.
You must not be from the hood. Bro, bruh, homie, etc is common his language.

You must not be from the hood. Bro, bruh, homie, etc is common his language.

I get it. Dude is from Compton. He makes no excuses about that he is authentic and true to his roots. I wonder if he is loses credibility from his players or potential players because in most cases players look at the HC for authority and leadership. From watching the season he seems unprepared at times and he constantly complains about his players having a "ghetto" mindset but as Malik pointed out, "where do we get it from."

That is why I'm torn. When I was coaching all of my coaching mentors told me to be who I am. Don't try and pretend to be something who I am not. Kids will smell right through that. JB is a successful coach so whatever approach he is taking is working.

Finished it last night ...

Again, EMCC would wash Indy.

Malik soft. And just like his old coach said people viewed him, I did too. Like a spoiled rich kid trying to fit in/be hard.

JB extremely unorganized and was feelin himself too much. Appears the only position he did the right recruiting was RB (Boyd, Scott, & Davis) .. screwed himself only having soft as Malik and no backup

Bobby Bruce :smh: dude wants to not make it to the next level it seems. Looking for reasons to say he wont make it.

Kingston Davis dude :lol: he must not know how college works

This season was straight

Bobby Bruce looks like he has a serious case of depression which gon lead to self sabotage unless he deals with it. Unfortunately them cats don't have the tools to deal with it.

Finished it last night.

I liked it.

EDIT: the final scene in the end credits when Brown was standing in front of his Cadillac :pimp:

I understand the frustration with Bobby Bruce living in a little town and not getting PT. You’re just there stuck in no mans land. I just shook my head when they did the recap at the end of the series but I read he was going back.

As far as Malik, you could tell he was annoyed by the lack of preparation and structure from the whole program. Yeah, he’s a head case and needs a lot of support and structure. I work with kids that are emotionally disturbed and/or have behavior issues and Malik acts like a lot of the kids I work with. I felt bad for him when his dad was talking about his weaknesses and he just put his head down and looked crushed. The relationship he has with his dad def looks forced and strained. I’m surprised I still like him more than John Franklin :lol:

Back
Top Bottom