NEVADA STATE ATHLETIC COMMISSION: PETITION TO OVERTURN PACQUIAO/BRADLEY FIGHT!!...PLEASE SIGN

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

You're not getting the bigger picture though. I won't fault you for your intentions but this is bigger than you, us or a measly petition. It's a symptom of the sport and unfortunately it's not changing any time soon.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 i see we got a bunch of jokesters that came in and replied!!!......its ok no big deal i wasnt the 1 who created it, but i signed it and was just postin it for those boxing fans out ther who cared......yea gas break alot of people do be analyzing way too much now of days!!!
Please don't confuse them with jokesters, a lot of these dudes are Mayweather slurpers ...

starts a petition to overturn bret hart v. shawn michaels survivor series match

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

IF U ARE A PAC-MAN FAN OR EVEN A BOXING FAN THATS WHATS TO SEE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY IN THE SPORT OF BOXING AFTER THE ROBBERY EVERY1 WITNESSED IN THE LAST PPV FIGHT BETWEEN PACQUIAO/BRADLEY SIGN THIS PETITION!!!!......THANKS
1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

Originally Posted by 1994SS

I think it's more effective to stop watching the sport.

Exactly. If people do not buy the rematch that will send a message to the shady promoters that we are fed up. Money talks.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by 1994SS

I think it's more effective to stop watching the sport.

Exactly. If people do not buy the rematch that will send a message to the shady promoters that we are fed up. Money talks.
ba31646467b28b487b08c9f7be894023201f0a22_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom