Never let %@*$ slide with a female (where u at DC?)

The moment you do, you lost control. I was supposed to drink with this girl last night and she spent me. I been letting her have it, and I barely even know her. Don't wait until you've known her for a while to put your foot down, nip it in the bud so she'll learn she can't do that @@## to you...She been apologizing all day. Nice guys finish last and fear is stronger than love...remember that.

The moment you do, you lost control. I was supposed to drink with this girl last night and she spent me. I been letting her have it, and I barely even know her. Don't wait until you've known her for a while to put your foot down, nip it in the bud so she'll learn she can't do that @@## to you...She been apologizing all day. Nice guys finish last and fear is stronger than love...remember that.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

The moment you do, you lost control. I was supposed to drink with this girl last night and she spent me. I been letting her have it, and I barely even know her. Don't wait until you've known her for a while to put your foot down, nip it in the bud so she'll learn she can't do that @%!@ to you...She been apologizing all day. Nice guys finish last and fear is stronger than love...remember that.

l108866-1-219x300.jpg

Originally Posted by Cuffy

The moment you do, you lost control. I was supposed to drink with this girl last night and she spent me. I been letting her have it, and I barely even know her. Don't wait until you've known her for a while to put your foot down, nip it in the bud so she'll learn she can't do that @%!@ to you...She been apologizing all day. Nice guys finish last and fear is stronger than love...remember that.

l108866-1-219x300.jpg

Cuffy wrote:
fitting name chap.

Cuffy wrote:
fitting name chap.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Cuffy wrote:
fitting name chap.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cuffy wrote:
fitting name chap.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

Cuffy wrote:
fitting name chap.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol

Originally Posted by marath0n

Cuffy wrote:
fitting name chap.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol

I'm tryna school y'all _s bruh, you can't be nice to these ho's because they look at that as a weakness and they will pounce on it. _s hear it in rap songs and in the hood and act like they about that life, but they really still catering to these $+$+$@!, blowing their heads up and making these ok looking broads feel like they're bad. Take that self esteem away and she yours forever.

Back
Top Bottom