Never let %@*$ slide with a female (where u at DC?)

so a girl u barely know bailed on ur plans, u got mad then u let her know u were mad, n now u think ur in control
laugh.gif
roll.gif

so a girl u barely know bailed on ur plans, u got mad then u let her know u were mad, n now u think ur in control
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Sorry from the dmv and I've never heard of spent me. Sounds pretty Delaware like bro.

The bitter stuff shouldnt matter much since it sounds like your speaking of a hood rat. Should probably be happy. Go get Maryland or Northern VA girl. They don't have AIDS

Sorry from the dmv and I've never heard of spent me. Sounds pretty Delaware like bro.

The bitter stuff shouldnt matter much since it sounds like your speaking of a hood rat. Should probably be happy. Go get Maryland or Northern VA girl. They don't have AIDS

I'm sorry but there's no way that's true, unless you barely date at all.

Do you not call a girl once or twice before you go out with her? Do you not get a feel for her in those conversations?  The way you meet her and the conversation you have or atleast should have can give you an indication of who she is and help you determine if she is even worthy of a dinner date or a snack box and blunts. Obviously that strategy is 100% fool proof,  but it's worked for me and saved me alot of time and money. 

I'm sorry but there's no way that's true, unless you barely date at all.

Do you not call a girl once or twice before you go out with her? Do you not get a feel for her in those conversations?  The way you meet her and the conversation you have or atleast should have can give you an indication of who she is and help you determine if she is even worthy of a dinner date or a snack box and blunts. Obviously that strategy is 100% fool proof,  but it's worked for me and saved me alot of time and money. 

Back
Top Bottom