NEVER tell a grown man to RELAX.. they will do the complete opposite.

Originally Posted by proper english

long story short:
- "relax" is my fav word/catchphrase. 

my supervisor at work used to hate when i told her to relax...she would be livid...we were cool but i always knew 'relax' would get to her when she was bothering me about dumb +**%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

long story short:
- "relax" is my fav word/catchphrase. 

my supervisor at work used to hate when i told her to relax...she would be livid...we were cool but i always knew 'relax' would get to her when she was bothering me about dumb +**%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by babyface34

Should've started every sentence with "Guy..." and ended it with "guy." No harm in that.
laugh.gif

That is the killer combo right there.  "eh guy, you need to relax ok guy?"

its like asking to get punched in the head

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The OP telling a cop to "relax" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Should've started every sentence with "Guy..." and ended it with "guy." No harm in that.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The OP telling a cop to "relax" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^Relax with that UPPTEMPO.
laugh.gif
You gon' get this man's $*! kicked PLUS doing a bid talkin' about some "reeeeeelllaxxxxxxx".

^Relax with that UPPTEMPO.
laugh.gif
You gon' get this man's $*! kicked PLUS doing a bid talkin' about some "reeeeeelllaxxxxxxx".

...back to sleep...........riiiiiiiight.  i'd bet they had the correct place at first for domestic violence.  op was probably in there beating his meat unconscious. 

i'm joking bruh.  cool story tho

...back to sleep...........riiiiiiiight.  i'd bet they had the correct place at first for domestic violence.  op was probably in there beating his meat unconscious. 

i'm joking bruh.  cool story tho

I hate when someone tells me to relax, but I hate it even more when a female says "whatever" when we are arguing. Anger level rises to the max when that happens.

I hate when someone tells me to relax, but I hate it even more when a female says "whatever" when we are arguing. Anger level rises to the max when that happens.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom