Never tried a fish fillet before, should I cop?

Originally Posted by M4rioL

apparently there was an article saying the fish that fish fillet comes from is an infinite amount, so that item will never be out of the menu...

All I know is that they're uglier than sin, but tasty.

I've never had one either but always been curious to try one out. Might get one the next time I hit up McD's. Tartar sauce is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

The fish sandwich at mcdonalds is trash. If you're going to get one from a fast food joint get the one from burger king.

There's a BK in the same plaza I work in.. Going to try later
grin.gif

As for the McD sanwich.. It'll wait until tomorrow but let us know how it is OP!

Cop it with a McChicken and a Mcdouble. Throw it all together for the Land, Sea and Air Special
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^hahaha

My pops used to always try to make me eat those cuz they were "good for me", but we were eating at McDonalds, so obviously that didn't hold much weight. Haven't had one for ages. Although it is lent, so may have to.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I actually really like them...But I don't eat Mcdonald's very often (Probably once a year)...But yea, I like them.

99cents is cheap as hell, grab one!
Cheap considering you are buying garbage?
Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by prymone

dont do it get a mcchicken
laugh.gif
Same concept. Different "animal."

Meh the one at McDonalds is alright... you know for a little snacky snack or something,but as Mangudai mentioned,the one at Burger King is serious biz.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by TheBaws23

ssj_fish-300x225.jpg

ultra
grossest thing ive ever seen, no joke.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Well you need to get out more then....

FF's are
smokin.gif
.....I would never do a double FF though
need to get out? ive seen and smelt them in person. how anyone can actually eat one is beyond me.

atleast the new wendys one looks good but i still wouldnt eat it

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

They are great, I hear the new Wendys ones are even better though (anyone try?)

They taste great in their own way. Its more fulfilling as well. Its definitely better than burger kinds because the tarter sauce they use ends up sogging up the lettuce and it doesnt look as appealing. The wendy's one however is just perfect. Not to say the mcdonalds one isn't, but i think its more healthier (dont even ask me how
laugh.gif
) because the McD's one seems real greasy.

Back
Top Bottom